World Cup 2014 - fans only!

Johnus said:
Little more than 24hrs. ... And it starts..... (Or ends).

Now don't get too excited.

From me who cannot bear to watch Andy Murray until semi finals. Even during the third set tie break today I went off and packed some brushes. I hate watching him play lower ranked players in case of an upset.

I'll be rooting for the USA. They need some sporting success.

Christ almighty... 18 minutes gone and Algeria could have had three. Ze Germans will punish them if they don't take their chances.

What a great nil nil. Would love to see an upset, the Algerians have been fantastic so far.

Fantastic game. Brave, brave Algeria.. never gave up. Thoroughly enjoyed that match.

Missed most of the extra-time last night as I had to go to bed, only caught Schurrle's goal before I had to switch off, Algeria worked really hard and gave as good as they got, they gave Germany a real game. France vs Germany should be a great match between two sides who have had good World Cup's.

Argentina to win tonight vs the Swiss, Messi and co have too much for them I reckon but this WC has thrown up loads of surprises so we shall see!

Half Time! that's the problem with "futsbol". No Half Time Show!! And all the commercials are about Soccer!!!
Still not optimist!!

Now if we got points for passing to the opposing team .... We'd be way ahead!!
Don't want to be negative but ... May be we'll be lucky rather than good!

Extra time and I have to leave the TV.[emoji33] better if I don't watch.

Back
Top Bottom