Your first film

Fox

Thought it might be fun to see what was the first film people watched and the most recent, for me it was "Bugsy Malone" 1976 aged 5.

Recnetly watched "Wolf of Wall St."

Just a bit of a contrast between the two.

I wonder who's will be Jungle Book? :D

My first film I remember watching was E.T, I have no idea when it was though. The most recent I watched ( or wasted an hour and a half of my life on ) was Frankensteins Army.

My first cinema trip was to see 'Star Wars' when I was 5. All I remember is that we were sat in the Circle (when cinemas still had stall, circle and upper circle) but I remember very little else about the experience.

The last film I went to see was 'The Double', a Richard Ayoade film starring Jesse Eisenberg. I didn't like it.

If we're talking about films at the cinema, then the earliest that I can remember is Bambi, at The Grand cinema in Leek (long gone) back in the mid-seventies.

The last time that I went to the cinema was to watch Babe, probably mid to late nineties.

Ian

I have memories of going to see 'Star Trek 2 - The Wrath of Khan' and being given a metal badge with Spock's picture and the headline 'Will Spock Live?'.

Going to see the new 'Planet of the Apes' movie this Saturday with Jr and me old man.

The Original Snow White and the seven Dwarfs back in the early 60s, or has they would say in the politically correct madcap world we live in today Snow multi coloured female & the seven vertically challenged people.

The first film I can remember was Masters of the Universe.

Most recent film was the new Robocop film. When you work nights you'll watch any old crap in the day time. It was actually not that bad.

I take it we are talking Cinema? rather than TV

JUNGLE BOOK!

and most recently? I think it was Thor in 3D, I went with work; I found it all a bit blurry and badly lit and not really that entertaining.

Pete's Dragon. I would have been about four. Cinema was such a treat I remember most of the films I saw as a youngster:

Condorman
E.T - I was so mesmerised I stood up through most of it. I remember sitting back down only to find my seat had gone up so I landed on the floor.
Back to the Future
Superman II
Ghostbusters
Return of the Jedi
Honey I Shrunk The Kids

I generally got to see some quality kids films, though not sure about Condorman. :s That said I've just looked on Amazon and was surprised to see it gets four stars. :icon_razz:

1st - Star Wars (well, that was the first film I pestered my Dad to take me to see)
last - Transformers IV

Not sure if this qualifies but Saturday morning matinees were my first experience of the picture house and Flash Gordon was the serial. This was the original with Buster Crab, wonky sets and even wonkier space ships powered by what seemed to be Bengal matches.

The first full length feature film was The Thief of Baghdad - which may also have been the first colour film. Not too sure about that so I'm sure someone will correct me.

Back
Top Bottom