Your first film

My first film, at the cinema, was Who Framed Rodger Rabbit? Can't for the life of me remember how old I was back then, but it was a while...!

Last film was Princess Grace [Kelly].

The Life and Times of Grisly Adams...I really loved ben the bear, little did I know he would've eaten my head like a gobstopper.

rum said:
My first film, at the cinema, was Who Framed Rodger Rabbit? Can't for the life of me remember how old I was back then, but it was a while...!

Rum, when that film came out I was on secondment in Portslade but staying in Worthing - I went to see it in Worthing's old and mainly wooden cinema. If it had gone up in fire, the entire child bearing poulation of Worthing would have been lost.

Jessica was a cracker though - what!

UKRob said:
rum said:

Rum, when that film came out I was on secondment in Portslade but staying in Worthing - I went to see it in Worthing's old and mainly wooden cinema. If it had gone up in fire, the entire child bearing poulation of Worthing would have been lost.

Jessica was a cracker though - what!

My favourite character for a while I might add :blush:

joe mcclaine said:
1st - Star Wars (well, that was the first film I pestered my Dad to take me to see)
last - Transformers IV

Apparently, it wasn't my Dad who took me to see this film but my Dad's Cousin Linda.

If anyone has seen my SOTD post today, you will know that I have been to a Gt Aunt's 80th birthday party tonight.

My Dad's cousin came up to me and told me how she remembered taking me to see Star Wars. I was shocked to say the least and asked my old man. He just said 'yeah, I was probably working'.

My Cousin (once removed) has just become the coolest person on the planet and I gave her a big Vinny hug to show her how much she meant to me.

Linda, love you x

Not sure if it was my first film but the one that sticks in my mind is "Zulu". I think it might have been Michael Cane's first starring role??
The most recent film (cinema) was with my Grandson and was that bloody Lego movie. Absolutely Awesome......not.

I used to go to the Saturday Matinee for kids at our (long gone) cinema, I used to get 6d for the morning that would get you in a few sweets from the shop opposite. The 1st film I remember was Ferry Across the Mersey with Gerry & the Pacemakers must have about 8 at the time.
Star Trek Into Darkness was the last film I watched at the cinema.

Back
Top Bottom