Your three rabbit holes

No1: Handmade cowboy boots ( different hides ) All made in the USA so it can be an expensive hobby. I have a collection of about 20 pairs.

No2: Cycling, I enjoy riding my bikes. I have 4 and currently saving for a 5th bike. I build my own bikes so I spend plenty on tools too.

No3: DE shaving, my new hobby. I'm not planning to build a large collection but large enough to experience a little of most types of DE razors... Open Comb, Slant, Close Comb, Adjustable, etc. I'm not into vintage razors ATM I'll let my razors become vintage for now :)

Thinking I should change mine to;

Wet shaving
Pens & Paper
Women

So women are allowed to be labeled hobbies up to a certain point, when it gets serious? Or is it the plural--singular distinction? ;)

Me and hobbies:

Like with the rest of the fathers in here, things changed when the little'un joined us. Two years down the line and I haven't really been able to pick up much beyond the shaving.

Used to be into cooking a lot and spent my money on knives and gear for the kitchen. Have had an anova circulator for more than two years I believe, and it's been used less than ten times.

Proper ales see chunks of my salary each month, though in no systematic way to being called a hobby. Did invest in a home brewing set a few months ago with mates, that however should qualify, shouldn't it!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shaving and related items, trying to tone it down..

Fishing, desperately trying to tone it down

Photography, only a year and a bit in, unable to tone it down and has cost me already more than the above two combined..
Alway more glass to get, if anything!

1. Photography (specifically, Fuji X)
2. Shaving
3. Watches

Fountain pens are another weakness, but I've got enough good writers now to curb further acquisitions - for the moment.

And then there's cooking, which is a passion, though I don't buy much in the way of knives, pans and gadgets as I think I have what I need.

I can't count shaving anymore as I no longer shave due to facial scars that makes it too awkward. A beard covers the worst of the scars as well.

1) Cycling. Costing me a fortune.
2) Photography stuff, I mainly photograph cycle races now so need nice fast lenses.
3) Coffee.

I can't count shaving anymore as I no longer shave due to facial scars that makes it too awkward. A beard covers the worst of the scars as well.

1) Cycling. Costing me a fortune.
2) Photography stuff, I mainly photograph cycle races now so need nice fast lenses.
3) Coffee.
How did you get the scars LTB?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom