Acquisitions - September 2024

Bought this last month really but just arrived back home today to a few wonderful surprises.
This razor iv been after for a few years but never actually seen one until i found this.
Gillette 1954 TV Special
I do love my Superspeeds and this NOS is no different although this one is maybe the jewel in the crown not because it’s rare but iv been after it a long time.

IMG_2891.png
IMG_2888.pngIMG_2890.pngIMG_2889.png

For me this is a wonderful ebay find.
This is what ebay should be finding hidden gems.
and i also bought two of these.

Can Anyone Date These ???

i’m actually surprised by the quality of the tray with glass Lid all in immaculate condition as if it was made yesterday.
I opened the one Blade for a look and sealed with cellophane & double wrapped the blade is also in perfect condition.
A real find and the good part was the price
IMG_2864.jpeg
IMG_2865.jpegIMG_2869.jpeg

For me this is a wonderful ebay find.
This is what ebay should be finding hidden gems.
and i also bought two of these.

Can Anyone Date These ???

i’m actually surprised by the quality of the tray with glass Lid all in immaculate condition as if it was made yesterday.
I opened the one Blade for a look and sealed with cellophane & double wrapped the blade is also in perfect condition.
A real find and the good part was the price
View attachment 125626
View attachment 125627View attachment 125628
What an amazing haul! You are the only person I know who must get their shaving stuff delivered by lorry-load!

Can't speak for the other blades but the last pic of the Blues I can see a date code of 1959.
I think I saw that blade display box on ebay a while ago but the one I saw had quite a bit of damage; yours looks very good from the photo bt I note you said you picked up two of them? So did you get one with visible damage around the Gillette logo (and probably elsewhere too)?

What an amazing haul! You are the only person I know who must get their shaving stuff delivered by lorry-load!

Can't speak for the other blades but the last pic of the Blues I can see a date code of 1959.
I think I saw that blade display box on ebay a while ago but the one I saw had quite a bit of damage; yours looks very good from the photo bt I note you said you picked up two of them? So did you get one with visible damage around the Gillette logo (and probably elsewhere too)?
Yes mate iv got them both.
I wouldn’t say there was a lot of damage on the other one but it’s definitely cracked at the word Gillette.
Still idea but

A vintage collection for a vintage guy
Yes i’m Old
Well i don’t feel old but the knees do lol
One post you tell us you spend your bored nights trawling the net then, you pm someone about your new red ring and now a post about you having sore knees!!!
One wonders what you really are doing at work Mike?
Excited John Cena GIF by WWE

One post you tell us you spend your bored nights trawling the net then, you pm someone about your new red ring and now a post about you having sore knees!!!
One wonders what you really are doing at work Mike?
Excited John Cena GIF by WWE
Ok you’ve got me
im an international male prostitute.
It’s amazing the amount of woman that want a fat bellied, buggered kneed Scotsman.
Sometimes the demand is overwhelming.
but i always seem to manage ;)

Back
Top Bottom