Acquisitions - September 2024

Looks like the latest incarnation of the LEA stick (2024 formulation) @semi since the red dot has been removed from the front.

Latest ingredient list should read: Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palmate, Aqua (Water), Potassium Laurate, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Palm Kernel Acid, Cocamide DEA, Parfum (Fragrance), Potassium Palm Kernelate, Titanium Dioxide, Lanolin, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Linalool, Limonene, Tetrasodium EDTA

You're in for a treat!

Looks like the latest incarnation of the LEA stick (2024 formulation) @semi since the red dot has been removed from the front.

Latest ingredient list should read: Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palmate, Aqua (Water), Potassium Laurate, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Palm Kernel Acid, Cocamide DEA, Parfum (Fragrance), Potassium Palm Kernelate, Titanium Dioxide, Lanolin, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Linalool, Limonene, Tetrasodium EDTA

You're in for a treat!
yup, that's the one.

PXL_20240912_192733540.PORTRAIT~4.jpg

You're in for a treat!
do you happen to know if the current la toja stick is still as good? I've rea
d it got reformulated again this year. the packaging looks a slightly different colour than the ones I got a year ago but I didn't compare the ingredients.

do you happen to know if the current la toja stick is still as good? I've rea
d it got reformulated again this year. the packaging looks a slightly different colour than the ones I got a year ago but I didn't compare the ingredients.

To be clear ... I've not actually used it.

I have used the older version and that did froth up a good lather, but it was the salts that I really did not like. The new formulation is not a million miles different, so guess it will perform much the same.

Old formulation
Potassium Stearate, Potassium Cocoate, Potassium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palmitate, Coconut Acid, Parfum, Mineral Salts, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Mehylpropional, Tetrasodium EDTA, Litro Sodium Etidronate, Cl 77891

New reformulation (c.2021?)

Potassium Stearate, Potassium Palmate, Potassium Cocoate, Aqua, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Coconut Acid, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Mineral Salts, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 77891

Arrived unexpectedly today!
81E301A9-9F29-47DB-BD21-6B36D45364F3.jpeg
This is what happens when I can’t sleep and traipse nonchalantly around t’internet, order stuff, then forget! Fancied an almond soap for a while though, and this one seems a bargain. Tcheon Fung Sing, try saying that with a mouthful of crisps!! Also, I am quite impressed with the little Omega boar and fancied trying it’s synthetic sister, but still don’t remember ordering. Mind you it could be worse, I do remember looking at a different Omega site, the one with watches, but I definitely didn’t order anything from there…
…did I ???

Last edited:
French vintage travel razor, Le Pullman, couldn’t find anything on its background but at £20 it looked worth a punt.
Probably the smallest, best designed and most usable steel travel set I have seen or used. Unless you have hands like a bunch of Fifes bananas perhaps :ROFLMAO:

Not much bigger than a blade
IMG_9668.jpeg

Everything contained including a blade or two

IMG_9672.jpeg

The pieces

IMG_9670.jpeg

The razor ready

IMG_9671.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9669.jpeg
    IMG_9669.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 3
French vintage travel razor, Le Pullman, couldn’t find anything on its background but at £20 it looked worth a punt.
Probably the smallest, best designed and most usable steel travel set I have seen or used. Unless you have hands like a bunch of Fifes bananas perhaps :ROFLMAO:

Not much bigger than a blade
View attachment 125291

Everything contained including a blade or two

View attachment 125295

The pieces

View attachment 125293

The razor ready

View attachment 125294
very cool.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom