Aquisitions - October 2024

AP1GczOiq8q4qZA2lCOgv0gMo1FV__u5wp77f0a0SeSOGK_ZXJDf7h6Bt0RH7SnFUSJdWom59buuu_nZvXGJqAWj_AU2Po1ARS1WV-97JkNuAkaKuqbAYZzqaiVbILAy9uBA07K76phIWUs-JNl-pETJKPqklQ=w1200

Soap & Splash
Now I'm jealous,nice haul.

View attachment 126217

View attachment 126218

As you can see I have marked out the differences. They are sold as the same blade so could just be a new change in design. I will know once I start shaving with it and get to about shave 3 and 4.

I think it's just the branding on the "ice cube" packs, which are clearly for retail/home use rather than the bulk packs. Product code is 62-0178 which is the right ones for shaving.

Here's an older blade from an "ice cube" pack ... notice the crimp and the arrow after the GEM brand ... and the "Super Stainless".

IMG_4768.jpeg

Of course, it'll change again once we get onto the new AccuTec/AccuForge/AccuThrive branding. Same blades, though.

Got a lovely Yaqi Tuxedo resin / synthetic shaving brush from China coming - for my Girlfriend`s legs and other places - I don`t use shaving brushes at all - too used to living in the Sahara desert in Egypt with no water anywhere.
I can`t see the white tips of the brush bristles - I`ll have to wait `till they land in a day or two.
Also got a Yaqi space blue scalloped head - which is growing on me with previous colours.
Yaqi Space Blue Color Scalloped Head.jpgYaqi Space Blue Color Scalloped Bar Head.jpg
Vintage Shulton Desert Flower.jpgYAQI TUXEDO RESIN SYNTHETIC SHAVING BRUSH  - 2.jpgYAQI TUXEDO RESIN SYNTHETIC SHAVING BRUSH.jpg

Also got her a nice new big 8" double-sided make-up / shaving mirror - I don`t look in the mirror for years - don`t need reminding - plus I got her some 1970`s vintage Shulton - Desert Flower perfume and talc - NOS - imported from The States which she adores.

8 INCH SHAVING MIRROR 2.jpg
Imperial leather classic aftershave 100ml Vintage - NIB - RARE.jpg
I couldn`t resist this Imperial Leather Classic aftershave 100ml - NIB - either because it reminds me of being a teenager in Yorkshire in 1979.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom