Barbasol creme

Never heard or seen anything about this product before i recieved it in my secret santa :D
Used it this morning and wow i really like it,Loaded damp brush straight out of the pot and face lathered,wonderfull thick slick lather.No ingrediant list but think it must have a menthol base as it deffo had a very mellow kick to it...Thanks again another one i would deffo buy again i really like it...

Attachments

• barbasol.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 270
sunburyboy93 said:
Like the style of that in the Jar and the Label, love that kind of retro thing in the bathroom..... :D ;)

In that case any bathroom I walk into would suit you Steve ............. I'm the most "retro" item in any bathroom !

JohnnyO the Elder. :lol:

Barbasol cream is also in the cans here in the states..but its foam in compressed air cans..for me they are aweful..yea feels ok on the skin but no slickness whatsoever..but it is cheap..but bad for the ecosystem...same with aerosol deodorant I think as well :mrgreen:

B

Attachments

• barbasol_right.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 219
hunnymonster said:
Now I like the look of that... where does one obtain it from? If the secret santa-er wants to remain secret but tell me I'll happily receive the info via PM...

I wouldn't mind the info either, all I've been able to find is the cans of goo ;)

:lol: Yep was Bazwalk who was my secret santa,tried loads of stuff now but im very impressed with this stuff i found it lathers very well has a very mild menthol kick and the best bit is bazwalk says its about 50p :eek: Going off the size of the jar and how much i used for a good 3 pass shave i would say it would last bloody ages..I tried to look it up but only get the fancy crap looking cans of goo..

Am I the only one who thinks he might get up one morning with a hang over spreading some of that stuff out of the jar on his butty thinking it's mayonnaise? :?

James_uk said:
Am I the only one who thinks he might get up one morning with a hang over spreading some of that stuff out of the jar on his butty thinking it's mayonnaise? :?

Agreed!...If I ever woke up and didnt know the diff..problem :lol:

Attachments

• 6a00d83451cb0369e20120a8c43e31970b-800wi.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 67
Back
Top Bottom