Barbasol creme

Sorry Guys I won't be back until August, but I will sort something out nearer the time. Can get some wonderful stuff here, Slash was also going to get some Indian Old Spice limes AS in the ceramic bottle, but the bloody stuff leaked in my suitcase on the way back (socks still smell lovely though !)

Was very happy with what i got Baz was a great mix and im loving it...I will spread the love and send this out if anyone wants to try the barbasol..ill send to whoever wants to try and then pass it on etc etc.. :D

slash said:
Was very happy with what i got Baz was a great mix and im loving it...I will spread the love and send this out if anyone wants to try the barbasol..ill send to whoever wants to try and then pass it on etc etc.. :D

I would love to try out a sample matey

Was offered some Barbasol sc when I was in the U.S. couple of months back and turned the offer down.
The guy was a B&B member and was giving me two tubes practically for free but I said no as I had already bought loads of stuff from him and wasn't gonna use more anyway...

I have his contact details, can ask him if you guys like. He must have given it away by now but you never know.

Went back to this last night and man its great stuff,applied a good amount directly to face and worked away with the simpson milk churn,great lather and a fantastic shave..The problem is where to purchase it from when it runs out :? :p Bazza mate ;)

Gone back to this stuff now the warmer weather is kicking in,i love it,hardly any needed to create a good lather,smells ok and has a very nice not too violent mentholy kick...just a shame i cannot find it anywhere on the net :?

Back
Top Bottom