Erasmic and Palmolive Soap Stick Mix - £1 soap puck!

In use the plastic tubs with a clip on lid 85p in Morrisons. Should be a photo of them in my past SOTD posts.
Brian

Thanks Brian, I went up to Tesco to buy some more sticks (ended up with 10, just in case they're discontinued any time soon!) and found these Value "Foodsaver" tubs. A 3 pack for £1.23 or around that. They seem pretty perfect.

I mixed a stick of Erasmic with a puck of Tabac....superb lather, but still pongs a bit..........persistent smell Tabac

I have to confess I am yet to try Tabac, although the scent description actually sounds really good to me, but the price of the stuff is off putting (so far). I'll no doubt get round to it at some point.

And just in case you're interested, I used the Palmolive/Erasmic mix today for a proper shave and it worked like a charm!

99p stores also do the round foodsaver tubs as also Poundstretcher, if any of them are closer to you. I also prefer a mix of Arko and Palmolive which I've grated into a used TOBS tub. I've heard great reviews about Tabac here but haven't tried one yet

Thanks OP for the great post

octopus said:
Not related to soaps, but anyone know where is the cheapest place to buy an empty spray bottle about 100ml or 150ml?

Cheers

I got a 100ml spray bottle from superdrug for £1.59, I thought the 99p shop used to have a set, like a travel set for the airline regulations but couldn't see it in my one, so went next door and got that one from Superdrug. They do a smaller one for 99p, but the 100ml is perfect for my witch hazel.

OP inspired me to try same.Grated and mixed both into a bowl, little bit of boiled water on top, left to soak for a minute or so, squeezed together into a ball and then squashed flat into an old plastic bowl with lid I had. Used for the first time today and must say very impressed.nice comfortable shave, good lather and nice smell. This is now my travel soap because for a £1.09 total don't care if lost.

Back
Top Bottom