Executive Shaving Summer Sale

Also sad to see ES go. I bought a few things from them over the years including a DE89, which really helped me to learn the art of traditional shaving. Brian also gave sound advice when I reached out regarding product information. I suspect his retirement has partly contributed to their downturn. I’m glad I picked up some their Bay Rum shaving cream when the initial 50% discount was announced, which I’m now off to use.

I’m surprised it closed so sudden.
I’m disappointed i didn’t stock up on their fragrance free balm & Bay Rum Cream.
I guess the writing was on the wall when Brian Left and sold the business to the staff.
Iv bought many items from them & the service was always top notch.
As everyone said it definitely was pricey.
I guess in the next 10 years or so we might run out of places to shop

Last edited:
I’m surprised it closed so sudden.
I’m disappointed i didn’t stock up on their fragrance free balm & Bay Rum Cream.
I guess the writing was on the wall when Brian Left and sold the business to the staff.
Iv bought many items from them & the service was always top notch.
As everyone said it definitely was pricey.
I guess in the next 10 years or so we might run out of places to shop
but will we have ran out of gear to shave with yet?

I've been refunded for the Rex. But still waiting on refunds for the rest of the order, which is a bit concerning
The only place they respond to comments is their FB page which seems to be manned by Brian himself... Lots of people there in the same boat, this whole closure has been handled really poorly. We were wondering why the staff said it was a rebrand/old stock clearance one day and then admitted closure the next, well it seems they didn't know themselves... Poor buggers were only told the day before!

I've not read all the posts but you get the idea...

Untitled.png

The only place they respond to comments is their FB page which seems to be manned by Brian himself... Lots of people there in the same boat, this whole closure has been handled really poorly. We were wondering why the staff said it was a rebrand/old stock clearance one day and then admitted closure the next, well it seems they didn't know themselves... Poor buggers were only told the day before!

I've not read all the posts but you get the idea...

View attachment 124666
I am not on FB, but I agree with that post. ESC have been abysmal and completely deceitful. What was Brian Mulreany position was he actually retired or still on the payroll. My sympathies are with the staff bulleted without notice, disgraceful.

I haven't used ESC for a few years. However, it's sad to see what has happened. Knowing the staff more or less purchased the business from Brian, can't have been easy for some that may not have have much savings, and now possibly lost their investment and job.

Last edited:
Could have they let us know in advance so we could stock some things and make their end of business less bitter?

I really liked their ESC range and I find myself with no options.

Back
Top Bottom