Harris Tweed Flat Cap

The cold and the snow are bring me to a time in life where a hat seems to be a good idea. Unfortunately the style in the Eastern part of the US is the Baseball Cap. With or without Brim!
I just can't do it!:)-(

If anyone was swayed by the thought of a flat cap there's a few Olneys reduced to clear in John Lewis online …. A great prize at £12.50 including one that will make you look just like Fido in his picture.

I love flat caps and I think they look classy on people but I don't think I'd be able to pull off the look. Maybe I should give one a try.

I wish baseball caps were as popular and acceptable in the UK as they are in the US. I follow the NHL a little and have a nice Boston Bruins cap but I'm always self conscious when I wear it that I look like a young hooligan to the older generations - not an impression I really want to give off :).

I buy my caps from Hannah Hats of Donegal. Absolutely superb. As for sizing -- they tell you how to measure your head so you can choose the proper size from a chart then, when you place your order, you tell them what your actual head measurement is and they adjust the cap as necessary. I have several and they are all a perfect fit.

Back
Top Bottom