Panna Crema is being discontinued/discount code

FGS it's shaving soap. How hard can it be? Wet brush, wet face, apply brush to face, swirl around until lather forms, shave, done. This soap is from shavings golden era some 4-5 years ago when forums were Kings and people like me bought as much as possible, far more than was ever needed in many lifetimes. Hopefully those days have now gone.
I don't know and have never heard of this shaving soap with this name.
My comment was ironic, I was joking about old Nuavia productions.
In addition to the presentation and description of the ingredients, they included a series of instructions for obtaining excellent foam.

I have never had original Pannacrema Nuavia, I only tried some samples that friends sent me.
The scent was excellent, the performance of the foam and the protection were average, nothing exceptional.
I have never spent my money on a new Nuavia in the original packaging, soap too overrated in my opinion.
For those looking for an excellent fragrance there are Stirlings soap which cost less and are still much better than Nuavia.

In my experience of this life, usage procedures that are overly complicated are often just a ready made excuse for expected poor performance, on the basis that "you didnt follow the instructions correctly".

Similar to overly complicated warrenty terms and conditions ....

In my experience of this life, usage procedures that are overly complicated are often just a ready made excuse for expected poor performance, on the basis that "you didnt follow the instructions correctly".

Similar to overly complicated warrenty terms and conditions ....
What makes me laugh most is that they wrote "Exactly 3 grams of product" that is, if I put exactly 4 or 5, what would change?
Exactly nothing.
Nonsense.
Yes you are right, they are just strategies to complicate things and blame the user in case of unmet expectations or poor performance of the soap.
Many consumers argued that it was an excellent soap, obviouslythere there were fans of their Nuavia soaps to support this.
Maybe that wasn't really the case otherwise at that price the demand for soap would have remained constant over the years and the manufacturer would have continued to produce the soaps rather than the business will be shut down.

Last edited:
What makes me laugh most is that they wrote "Exactly 3 grams of product" that is, if I put exactly 4 or 5, what would change?
Exactly nothing.
Nonsense.
Yes you are right, they are just strategies to complicate things and blame the user in case of unmet expectations or poor performance of the soap.
Many consumers argued that it was an excellent soap, obviouslythere there were fans of their Nuavia soaps to support this.
Maybe that wasn't really the case otherwise at that price the demand for soap would have remained constant over the years and the manufacturer would have continued to produce the soaps rather than the business will be shut down.
I'm not sure demand stays constant in soaps. We've all yearned for the next big thing, the next new ingredient, the next best packaging. Lots of manufacturers come and go, many many Men are completely unaware of Artisan shaving soap, Brushes, Stainless Razors, fancy Bowls and Razor blades. They happily shave daily with a Gillette Blue 2 and canned foam. It takes a lot to stay a big fish in a very small puddle. We've all seen them come and seen them go. It will always be thus.

I'm not sure demand stays constant in soaps. We've all yearned for the next big thing, the next new ingredient, the next best packaging. Lots of manufacturers come and go, many many Men are completely unaware of Artisan shaving soap, Brushes, Stainless Razors, fancy Bowls and Razor blades. They happily shave daily with a Gillette Blue 2 and canned foam. It takes a lot to stay a big fish in a very small puddle. We've all seen them come and seen them go. It will always be thus.

Yeah exactly.

The Arko Man stands with his face full of bountiful lather and laughs at those artisans making shaving soap that smells like tar, frankincense, bacon and Mr Whippy Ice Cream.

The Arko Man sees many new faces come and and go, but he always remains.

I'm not sure demand stays constant in soaps.
I expressed myself badly, I meant probably the demand for soaps had decreased.
Lots of manufacturers come and go, many many Men are completely unaware of Artisan shaving soap, Brushes, Stainless Razors, fancy Bowls and Razor blades.
Producers come and go, however, faced with a decrease in demand, there are those who want to continue the adventure and come up with something useful in order to continue to stay on the market.

It could be changing the container, the format, decreasing the price, even selling refills just the soap...
I have to say that something had changed over the years, I'm referring to the plastic or glass bowl rather than the beautiful porcelain one.

I only ever used one of the Palmolive Sticks and it was a great performer. I do now wish i had stockpiled when they were reduced to clear at 50p.

I switched to the Palmolive cream back then as a personal preference and still use it, in amongst trying out other creams. Its a great shaving cream at a bargain price.

I always keep three or four tubes of it in stock at any given time and if i ever get the slightest hint that it is being changed / discontinued, i will probobly go out and buy a few dozen. I really like it and rate it that much.

I only ever used one of the Palmolive Sticks and it was a great performer. I do now wish i had stockpiled when they were reduced to clear at 50p.

I switched to the Palmolive cream back then as a personal preference and still use it, in amongst trying out other creams. Its a great shaving cream at a bargain price.

I always keep three or four tubes of it in stock at any given time and if i ever get the slightest hint that it is being changed / discontinued, i will probobly go out and buy a few dozen. I really like it and rate it that much.

I bought a stockpile of the menthol one when it was cheap on eBay. I didn't want to take any chances and get caught short!

IMO Palmolive cream is one of the best performing lathers, at any price tbh.

Back
Top Bottom