Photo of the day

Potd-10-07-20-04.jpg

Potd-10-07-20-02.jpg

Potd -10-20-01.jpg

Potd-10-07-20-03.jpg

Let's make Govanhill great again.

The last picture - a rare sighting of the discarded bicycle lock Mamba - coiled and ready to strike - highly dangerous, highly aggressive - and venomous - pay attention - pedantry fans - some snakes are venomous - not poisonous. I got too close - but got away with it - 'Danger, danger - run Terri - run!'

The - visual - thoughts - of a dry mind - in a dry season - nice light tonight though? Cheers - I.

Potd-10-07-20-05.jpg

@RussellR5555 @Blademonkey @FrankieG @udrako

Hagia-01.jpg

Hagia-2.jpg

Hagia-3.jpgHagia-4.jpgHagia-5.jpg

So - I am pissed off - I've just been listening to the World Service - the most impressive building I have photographed in my life has become a political pawn - as of yesterday - the Turkish Supreme court has ruled - that the Hagia Sophia - call it what you will - has determined that Ataturk - the founder of secular Turkey - was legally incompetent - in turning the building into a museum in 1935 - the court - stuffed with the place men of Erdogan - arsehole - Turkish Trump - let us us take a longer historical view - this building opened its doors for business on Christmas day - orthodox not Catholic - at that point there was no distinction between the Christian congregations - in the year 537 - let us just think about that - the time scale - all well and good - until the brief hiatus after the fourth crusade - taken over by - mostly Venetian Catholics - for a brief period - relatively - until Mehmet the Conqueror took the then Constantinople in 1453 - he ordered his troops not to touch a single thing - no pillaging. It became a mosque for the intervening period - fair enough - as I said before - it is the most astonishing building I have ever seen - the dome - given that it was built in the 6th century - the biggest and tallest religious structure in the world until the construction of Seville cathedral in the 16th century. A thousand years later - there you go. In our time and place - we don't need politicians basing their message on hate and divisiveness - Erdogan is a c**t - so is Trump - just my opinion - feel free to disagree - I.

@Blademonkey @RussellR5555

ps - that's why you spend money on leica lenses. Fuck me - how much for a 50mm Summicron?

Last edited:
Bulldogs forever, your gorgeous Diesel is so like my dear departed Murphy. mans best friend , definitely!
Diesel is our 2nd , i said never again 10 years ago when i lost mikey our original bulldog.
Diesel is a rescue he had 7 homes in 2 years people dont realize how much these dogs need looking after, the summer is the worst he can only be walked early morning or night in hot weather, they need their bums wiped, and to top it all off because their tails are curly they poo on their own tail, dam animals, why do we love them so much.
I only have to grab a wetwipe and he twerks all around the kitchen showing me his bum

View attachment 57045

F**k off - you woke me up - just because there was nice light? Tail in front of nose? - you know what that means? - I'm in bed - f**k off. I.

@Blademonkey
That's the kind of look I get from Taz at 2.30 in the morning when I wake him to take him outside, like I want to be up at that time myself with Capitain slack bladder! :)

Potd-12-07-20-05.jpg

Potd-12-07-20-04.jpg

Potd-12-07-20-02.jpg

Potd-12-07-20-01.jpg

Potd-12-07-20-03.jpgwith

Let's make Govanhill great again - do you know? - I don't care any more - I love my barrio - but I would like to stop having to photograph it -
. thank you for understanding my position. Fuck that - our world is perverted - yes - lets praise NHS staff - instead of paying them properly - decent work and conditions - parking charging have - recently been re-introduced - for junior nurses - who earn fuck all to start That's how you treat heroes? Fuck Boris Johnson - an absent leader of a rudderless ship. I

Last edited:
View attachment 57054

View attachment 57055

View attachment 57056

View attachment 57057

View attachment 57058with

Let's make Govanhill great again - do you know? - I don't care any more - I love my barrio - but I would like to stop having to photograph it -
. thank you for understanding my position. Fuck that - our world is perverted - yes - lets praise NHS staff - instead of paying them properly - decent work and conditions - parking charging have - recently been re-introduced - for junior nurses - who earn fuck all to start That's how you treat heroes? Fuck Boris Johnson - an absent leader of a rudderless ship. I
Well said that man! P.

Back
Top Bottom