Scent of The Day

Explorer by MB is a very good scent that could be a signature scent and be worn all year round. I enjoy it as well but, I don't really use it in the extreme high heat. Hermes H24 line is a definite quality line up as I have all 3 of their available iterations (I'm a Hermes fanboy as I also have their Terre D' Hermes offerings) and enjoy them equally though Herbes Vives has a slightly greener undertone from the previous two H24 offerings. The fragrance I posted above for today is also a very Woods & Neroli dominated creation from BVLGARI and has a very well put together vibe for the warmer days. It runs along the same lines as Amalfi Citrus but, almost has a vibe that sort of leans towards Terre D' Hermes edt but, still distinct and runs its own path. Great fragrances all of them really.
Maybe I should stop reading your posts as my wife isn't going to like the outcome (although I'll smell fantastic!!). Thanks I think you have my fragrances down to a tee...off to check prices.

What is that? I've never seen that Issey before... any idea what it smells like? Thanks for posting.

A new fragrance by creator Quentin Bisch for this house. It's a departure from the Pour Homme D'Issey line up. It has this sea salt, woods & mineral type vibe that is nicely done. Smells very clean, almost zen like with an airy composition. Think next level world class spa with that mineral & salts aroma with a tinge of spicy sweetness. Very well balanced & clean scent.

A new fragrance by creator Quentin Bisch for this house. It's a departure from the Pour Homme D'Issey line up. It has this sea salt, woods & mineral type vibe that is nicely done. Smells very clean, almost zen like with an airy composition. Think next level world class spa with that mineral & salts aroma with a tinge of spicy sweetness. Very well balanced & clean scent.
Is it in the same area as Tom Ford Oud Minerale? I've been wanting to try Sel d'Issey and was just waiting for pay day. Where did you find it?

Is it in the same area as Tom Ford Oud Minerale? I've been wanting to try Sel d'Issey and was just waiting for pay day. Where did you find it?
No. Oud Minerale has a richer & slightly darker marine accord especially in the opening. It has a slight freshness to it but, it's not an airy nor light scent. Le Sel is totally the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom