Brush: Simpson Chubby 2 Synth
Soap: P&B Star Noir
Razor: Schick L1 1965-80
Blade: Personna Injector (6)
Post shave: Alum Block, cold water splash, Homemade Bay Rum #2 Splash
Balm: Bart's Cinnamon & Patchouli Balm & Lotion
Aftershave: OSP Orange & Patchouli

TL,Chubb,P&B.jpg

Another great result today, Yesterdays shave was super close, therefore I thought I would only need 2 passes for the same result today.
The Simpson and P&B soap produced a lovely lather and I really like the scent of it, it has most things I like in there.
I completed a WTG pass and then a mixed pass XTG & ATG, I did have a millisecond lapse and thought I had caught my neck but I escaped incident. I did complete some buffing to get the required finish, mainly the shave area is very comfortable.
A couple of minor indications on my neck from the block, in the area I thought I had caught it, however, nothing major.
The Barts Balm to the rescue and finishing with the wonderfully scented OSP Orange and Patchouli aftershave.
BBS, Feeling and smelling really good.
I am impressed every time I use an injector as they just work - very well.
Have a great Afternoon All

SOTD 20190820.

vFHomN8.jpg

J&T® katalox / OUMO Brush imitation silvertip synth.
Vulfix "Sandalwood" shaving cream (sample).
Seygus Ti "Zeppelin" V2.1 0.7 / Stork Ti "Falcon" handle.
Gillette 7 O'Clock Sharp Edge (5).
Loris"So Oud" EdP.

20/08/18
Pre shave Prep: Pears Original Transparent
Brush: Simpson Chubby 2 Synth
Soap: P&B Star Noir
Razor: Schick L1 1965-80
Blade: Personna Injector (6)
Post shave: Alum Block, cold water splash, Homemade Bay Rum #2 Splash
Balm: Bart's Cinnamon & Patchouli Balm & Lotion
Aftershave: OSP Orange & Patchouli

View attachment 46641

Another great result today, Yesterdays shave was super close, therefore I thought I would only need 2 passes for the same result today.
The Simpson and P&B soap produced a lovely lather and I really like the scent of it, it has most things I like in there.
I completed a WTG pass and then a mixed pass XTG & ATG, I did have a millisecond lapse and thought I had caught my neck but I escaped incident. I did complete some buffing to get the required finish, mainly the shave area is very comfortable.
A couple of minor indications on my neck from the block, in the area I thought I had caught it, however, nothing major.
The Barts Balm to the rescue and finishing with the wonderfully scented OSP Orange and Patchouli aftershave.
BBS, Feeling and smelling really good.
I am impressed every time I use an injector as they just work - very well.
Have a great Afternoon All
I have the Star Noir Splash a very nice Scent, would love to try the Minotaur fragrance that it is based on, some time.

Tue 20th Aug.

Stirling Syn. 26mm
P & B Spitfire
Schick I1
Schick Twin -Japan [ 1 ]
P & B Spitfire A/S Spash

Continued the extravagance of Shaving with a Twin Blade.This time I used the I1 which shaves really smoothly and with ease delivers an ultra close finish. This is a great Razor for those who prefer a shorter handled Razor and would like to try out a Twin Blade, though it shaves rather well with a single blade too.

IMG_0627.jpg

Tue 20th Aug.

Stirling Syn. 26mm
P & B Spitfire
Schick I1
Schick Twin -Japan [ 1 ]
P & B Spitfire A/S Spash

Continued the extravagance of Shaving with a Twin Blade.This time I used the I1 which shaves really smoothly and with ease delivers an ultra close finish. This is a great Razor for those who prefer a shorter handled Razor and would like to try out a Twin Blade, though it shaves rather well with a single blade too.

View attachment 46645
Thats very interesting, I did not know you could fit a twin blade in a I1 thought it was only with the later model Schicks like the L1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom