SOTD: Saturday 2 December - Friday 8 December 2023.

Monday 4th December

ADCreHfCDNTwpQ2gOqzK-KplwC_P5b7qs8GUMT6bnkPPp5OyU09FpkTzuEUTd1Fj_hU1eodLM3CDVGxVvS1BrmRbc1CVb3xFGmsa59jSzmvYiti3GFs_hyKAxclLgc-Kpl3QecZSPysvYbbLJCBMJiKmxV1GPw=w800

Dalit Sandalwood Shaving Bowl & HJM Professional w/G5B Synthetic 24mm
Muhle R89 w/Souplex Bakelite Handle & Statum Platinum Chrome (1)
Pashana Original Aftershave

Starting off a sandalwood scented week ...

A second superb shave with the Fasan, and also with the same Polsilver SI blade. This is the blade's third outing and still getting a super close shave.
The Lider cream has a quite strong bathroom cleaner scent but performs superbly with a small amount of product. The matching aftershave has a hint of that smell but is subtler and much nicer.
I did have a couple of 'micro weepers' where I pushed to get super close agaisnt the grain but still a five star shave.

Rating: 5 / 5

Razor: Fasan Slant
Blade: Polsilver Super Iridium Modern
Brush: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Amber Aerolite Stygian Synthetic
Pre-Shave: Asda Smartprice hand soap (tablet)
Lather: Lider Classic
Aftershave: Lider Classic lotion

SOTD: 5th December 2023.

11.jpg

Shaving Recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Imperial Leather Bergamot & Sea Salt Energising Body Wash.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face & head.
Cien PURE Fragrance Free Sensitive Bar Soap.
Brush: Omega 10077.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.
Lather: Cella Crema Da Barba.
Blade: Gillette Wilkinson Sword. (1)
Razor: King C. Gillette.

Cold water Face & Head wash with brush squeezing's,/ Cold Water Face & Head Rinse./ Alum Rub./Cold Water Face & Head Rinse./Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel/Nivea Men Replenishing PSB./Denim Original ASL.

Greetings,

(Face & Head shave)

First combined face & head shave using the king C. Gillette which after the first few strokes on my head I found my shaving angle and felt comfortable to carry on...After my combined xtg/atg + pick up passes my head felt smooth with no feeling of irritation or any signs of blood running down my precious swede. I will do the same with the WS Sword Premium TTO in my next weeks head shaves for comparison.

The Cella shave cream provided me with an excellent lather its such a wonderful performer with it's cherry almond fragrance.

An enjoyable close face & head shave with no errors to report. Finishing the shave off with a generous splash of Denim Original ASL.

My face & precious Swede are feeling cool smooth, & smelling divine.;)

Keep safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom