SOTD: Saturday 2 March - Friday 8 March 2024.

'Thank you for the tea love but I'd better get on with my SOTD'

Why hello, and as my final entry for this past week of SOTD's I am very pleased to present you with this evening's effort themed, 'Puffyshaves'

This theme has been chosen in tribute to my favourite Friday night shaving ladies those Puffyshoes girls. Any obsolete Japanese girly band who makes an entry in The Guardian rate highly in my book....

20240308_201152.jpg

Baby shave me - 3ONE6
Dear my blade - Brazilian Wilkinson Sword
Better say brush - Highlander LFC
Oh soap - Alvarez Gomez Barberia
Backstage balm - L'Occitane Cade
Smelly Jones - ADP Colonia Club
'An upper class take on pies'

A fantastic end to the shaving week and this Brazilian blade has won my heart. Just not as much as this Brazilian....

IMG-20200228-WA0041.jpg

Have a smashing weekend you shaving people and just remember, I love you all

There is only one way to end this shave. It is a Friday after all and it is all about those Puffyshoes girls......

IMG_4550.jpeg
SOTD: 08/03/2024

Razor: Occam’s Oren
Blade: Feather Pro Guard, 1st use
Brush: Highlander “Azzuri” Custom Brush Boti 4th Gen Pink 3 Color Synthetic Knot
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: Goodfellas Pino Alpestre Croap
Aftershave: Proraso Green Aftershave
Balm: Proraso Crema Liquida Dopobarba Balm
Fragrance: PAA Awesome Sauce EdP

My Friday birthday shave, my wife finally relented and realised my shaving hobby isn’t going away so I got the soap as a present. I was actually quietly impressed, she didn’t realise it was based on an old Italian aftershave my grandad’s used back in the day, so it was doubly nice to receive!

View attachment 118000

Brush: Highlander “Azzuri” Custom Brush Boti 4th Gen Pink 3 Color Synthetic Knot

My Friday birthday shave, my wife finally relented and realised my shaving hobby isn’t going away so I got the soap as a present. I was actually quietly impressed, she didn’t realise it was based on an old Italian aftershave my grandad’s used back in the day, so it was doubly nice to receive!
Belated happy birthday Lee!

View attachment 118000

Happy birthday for Friday

Back
Top Bottom