SOTD: Saturday 22 July - Friday 28 July 2023.

It only takes me to announce, 'And for my final entry for this past week of SOTD's I am pleased to present my shave with the theme, 'contains odour removing technology'' (Beacuse it has just said so on the TV in the advert for Finish dish washing tablets)

View attachment 109379

Odour removing razor - Yaqi Excalibur
Oh dear removing blade - Feather Professional
Odd or normal brush - AP Shaving 30mm brass
Ode oo arr soap - Abbate Y Mantia Krokos
Oh die feuchtigkeitscreme ist - Collegen
Oh dour scent of the evening - Abbate Y Mantia Krokos splash

'Coffee odour, coffee odour, coffee odour, coffee odour, tea?'

A rare night out for the blade on a stick and the often slated Yaqi Excalibur. Cheap, nasty, a blatant copy, made from recycled baked bean tins and probably some of the baked beans as well, but shit does it deliver. Or at least it does for me. Agile, accurate and a damn fine bit of razormanship which has no right to be brilliant, but it is. A bit like me in that sense. I have no right to be brilliant, and I'm not. Or in the words of my granddaughter Zuzu, 'Granddad, you're rubbish'. No wonder I had a recent breakdown. With a granddaughter like her who needs a psychiatrist?

A big brass oversized brush suitable for a big jar of soap and team lather duties covered in a jiffy. Or was that covered in jiff? Whatever it was, it was pretty damn good and the Krokos proved its rights as a God soap. We worship you, we give you thanks, we praise you for your gold lather.

A pretty smashing all round shave with wonderfully acceptable results and all ready for the weekend. Yorkshire bound for two weeks on Sunday and looking forward to digging in to the shaving cabinet at that side of the country. Mrs Satanfriendly is looking forward to digging a big hole for me in the country. How many times do I have to tell her 'You can't kill death'. She begs to differ

Have a great weekend you super shavateers and do I really have to tell you I love you all because you already know that.

It's Friday, it's finally the weekend and it can only be final I give you some puffyshoes to end on...

Goodbye to you all

Have a shavamagical two weeks Chris, try not to drink the water there though, stick to the local jungle juice

Back
Top Bottom