SOTD Saturday 24th September - Friday 30th

Gillette Canadian pre-war Tech
RazoRock
synthetic brush
Cold River Soap Works Citrus soap
Gillette Nacet Stainless (#1)
Pinaud Clubman AS

Fantastic shave, but I don't think I will buy another soap by Cold River as although as good as it is, the tub diminishes too quickly for what little I have used it. It's a fantastic soap, but at its premium price point this won't do. YMMV.

Didn't get a chance for a pic tonight, but

Baxter of California Face Scrub
RazoRock Plissoft 22mm synthetic
Haslinger Honey soap
Face lather
Schick Injector G8
Schick Injector SE blade #3 (ex China)
Alum block, Thayer's, Fine Platinum

Loving the Haslinger. It works really well with the Schick; which is fast becoming one of my favourite razors. This SE thang is good.

Be well.

S.

I don't care about the frag or brush. That guy always gets me with his damned old dried up soaps.
What's wrong with dried up old soaps, I have two pucks of old spice from the 60s and apart from them having lost most of their fragrance they lather up beautfuly and are quite sought after if the prices they are going for is any indication. With respect .

Billy will correct me if I'm wrong here, but although the patent came about during 1912, they may have stopped being produced round about the late 1930s. If it's in good condition it might be one of those. Or an earlier one that's been looked after well. They do give a nice mild shave. I picked up an English one last week and it is palpably more aggressive than my U.S. model.

You've got a steal at £3.25. Congrats!!

Thanks, yeh I was just hoping it was useable at that price really pleased with it.

Defo going to keep my eyes open for an English one [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were Made Far Later than that..The British Ones Never Even Came into Production Till 1930..The Original 1912 was the Damaskeene...These Later Ones are 1912 Clones is All..Although they Kept the 1912 Patent Number..

Billy