SOTD Saturday 24th September - Friday 30th

SOTD Sunday 25th September 2016. Good morning one and all.

Prep..Shower MWF bath soap
Pre..Bloom water
Soap..OSP Bay rum
Brush.. Shavemac the green one
Razor.. Hone type 15
Blade..Gillette Nacet #1
Post..Thayers lavender AF
EDP..wow Oud by Ajyad

My first use of this Shavemac brush and I must say I'm impressed with the amount of back bone it has yet still being very soft tipped, it retained its shape very well and resisted blooming into a mushroom as my Kents would do.

It whipped up the OSP Bay rum into a thick and slick lather filling the bathroom with the wonderful scent of crushed bay and lime and there was a hint of clove in the background, very nice.

The Hone and Nancet work so well together leaving me as smooth as a really smooth thing and feeling refreshed and ready for the day.

After the normal witch hazel splash I tried my new EDP Wow Oud and wow it's great, oriental spicy, peppery and smoky, made the dog sneeze buy I love the scent.

Wishing you all a restful Sunday, over and out.

Are Mastro Livi's razors for sale to the general public?

Two Pass Shaving Routine...

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Taylor Witness 1000 Sheffield Full Hollow 7/8th
VP Leon Hardy Pure Badger
Wickham 1912 Vegetal Soap
Logona Mann Balm

I Had a Sunday Morning Shave with My Lovely Shiny Big Blade Taylor 7/8th..This SR is Just So Sweet to Shave with & its Very Manoeuvrable around the Contours of the Face..This Big Knife Glints like the Stars Every Time it Catches the Light..I Had One Luxurious Shave this Morning..

I am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..

Billy

SOTD: Sunday 25th September 2016.

Shaving recipe for today.
  • warm shower./ Imperial Leather Peppermint & Eucalyptus Shower Gel / warm wet flannel to my face.
  • Razor: Muhle R89 .
  • Blade:Astra Superior Platinum. (1)
  • Brush: Semogue 1438.
  • Cream: Dove Men+Care/ + 4 drops of Glycerin in mixing bowl.
  • Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.
  • Alum/ WitchHazel/ Tesco Fragrance Free Sensitive Body Lotion.
  • I have to comment again on the R89/Astra S.P. blade combo,..another 3 pass + pick up's effortless silky smooth shave, the dove cream provided a wonderful cushion & slickness,with a nice post shave feeling to my skin,another bargain i got recently from asda..feeling nice & fresh, enjoy your day, gentlemen.

Last edited:
Great picture, I'm interested to know what the object is in the foreground.