Brush - DS Cosmetics synth
Soap - OSP Spice Road
Razor - PILS 101 NL Hi Polished "Thor's Hammer"
Blade - Personna Lab Blue (shimmed)
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Barts Balm Ben Nevis - Amber & Moroccan Jasmine
A/S - OSP Spice Road
Wk 05 (7).jpg
I finished off the OSP Spice Road today, i will miss using it although i will continue to look out for another tub.
The shimmed PILS was excellent as usual.
Enjoy your day all.

2 February

Wickham 1912 Club Cola
Plisson synthetic
Blackland Vector
Schick Proline
Bart’s Balm Ben Nevis

F9F24F4E-D810-4263-8B3C-DB4D1BB6C8D1.jpeg
The new blade made a difference. Like a hot knife through butter, and chin skin, unfortunately! A cold water rinse and alum solved the clumsy nick and a great shave was the result.

20240202_175938-01.jpeg

My Shave today consisted of...

Prep Hot shower with Signature soaps shower scrub.
Brush Highlander white synthetic.
Soap Once upon a time.
Razors Occam's O.R.E.N & Gillette Raz=r
Blade Feather
Aftershave Once upon a time.

Second shave for the second day of fat February.
I have been going full nerd looking at my shaving soap ingredients and pleased to discover this little beauty qualifies for all us fatties this February. You learn something new everyday.
It aways reminds me of freshly baked biscuits mmmmm making me hungry.
The O.R.E.N was superb in giving me a lovely shave with plenty of feedback from the fresh Feather blade.
All in all I smell good enough to be eaten and a delight to behold in everyone's eyes that gaze upon my beautiful face and well defined body.

Greek God Dance GIF by Hrithik Roshan

Have a great evening everyone.

Friday 2nd February

ABLVV845TvwmUO5hLU0S6fMPdsT-wMWBBzMDIvvYUQfq_lwHn21Oj07EZct644ve2tLqyz5yiqab5_jfASbCRLyb5tXTwfJIN7fNPzrs-asU6jTMIUgIr5pwOScbhUT8bmCzc1gcU01upvOcFnTtq85F-HteLA=w800

Fat February

Mitchell's Wool Fat (Vintage) Shaving Soap & Omega 10108 Pure Bristle
Gillette Hybrid Tech w/Weber Bulldog Handle & Zorrik Super Platinum (1)
Harvard Sandalwood Aftershave

Classic MWF really is a superb soap! Still, used back to back with the vegetal version, the reformulation last year was certainly no bad thing either.

Finished off two old blades (Suneko and Polsilver) and finished off the shave with plenty of cold water and Captain Fawcett CF 8836 Eau de Parfum.

The mildest of improvements in my flu symptoms but I was with it enough to incorporate two Fat items into my Fat February shave: wool Fat soap and the Fat-boy razor!

Rating: 3.5 / 5

Razor: Gillette Mk. I Adjustable 195 'Fatboy' (1960)
Blade: Suneko Amorphous Diamond
Brush: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Amber Aerolite Stygian Synthetic
Lather: Kent/Mitchell's Wool Fat

Finished off two old blades (Suneko and Polsilver) and finished off the shave with plenty of cold water and Captain Fawcett CF 8836 Eau de Parfum.

The mildest of improvements in my flu symptoms but I was with it enough to incorporate two Fat items into my Fat February shave: wool Fat soap and the Fat-boy razor!

Rating: 3.5 / 5

Razor: Gillette Mk. I Adjustable 195 'Fatboy' (1960)
Blade: Suneko Amorphous Diamond
Brush: Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Amber Aerolite Stygian Synthetic
Lather: Kent/Mitchell's Wool Fat

Good lad! Sorry to hear you're still in the grip of flu, but even that mildest uplift can feel like a lot. Keep your spirits up and it'll be gone before you know it. Damn good excuse for Chicken Madras every day! Get well soon.

Back
Top Bottom