SOTD: Saturday 27 July - Friday 2 August 2024.

20240727_204145~2.jpg

My Shave today consisted of...
Prep Hot shower.
Brush Highlander LE2023 Badger.
Soap Zingari man The Watchman.
Razors Leaf & Muhle Rocca.
Blade FlyDear (3).
Aftershave Solar Luxe Eau de Parfum.

Another fabulous shave with the FlyDear blade, 3rd use and it's still shaving smooth as silk.
Tomorrow I am going to change The Watchman just to make sure it is the blade that's smooth and not the Zingari man soap making it feel smooth.
Until tomorrow enjoy the night.

SOTD: 28th July 2024.

2.jpg

Shaving Recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Cien Moisture Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
Cien PURE Fragrance Free Sensitive Bar Soap.
Brush: Yaqi Sagrada Familia 24mm Synthetic.
Bowl Lather.
Bowl: Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.
Lather: Cella extra extra Bio shaving cream.
Blade: Gillette Nacet. (D2)
Razor: King C Gillette.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Cold water face wash with brush squeezing's, /Alum Rub./Cold Water Rinse./Homemade (~Spring/Summer mix~) Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Essential Oils.5 Menthol Crystals Mixed Together With Care+Witch Hazel./Cella Bio Organic Aloe Vera ASL./Bulldog Original Moisturiser.

Greetings,

The Cella extra extra Bio shaving cream provided a wonderful lather this vegan version is equally as good to it's tallow sibling and like the tallow version it's slick protective and doesn't dry out and leaving my mature rhino skin type feeling hydrated and smooth. The mild-light fresh & Citrusy ASL is very pleasing leaving a good post shave feel.

Finishing the shave off with a few small dollops of Bulldog Original Moisturiser.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine.;)

Keep safe and enjoy your Sunday ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

28/07/24
Pre - Sainsbury's Luxury Soap Fig and Jasmine
Brush - Simpson Chubby 2 LE Faux Tortoise Synth
Soap - OSP No. 08
Razor - 6/8 Carl Schlieper " Eye Brand". 1950-1965. Faux Ivory Scales
Edge - Tony'schin
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Barts Balm Ben Lomond - Cinnamon & Patchouli
A/S - OSP No.08
Wk 31 (2).jpg
A lovely shave this morning with the Carl Schlieper High Class. Very smooth and comfortable from an easy, no issue, 2 pass routine.
Enjoy your day all.

SMN pre/dopo cream, shaving soap
Neep beehive extra dense badger
Timeless .95SB dimpled handle
Astra SS #5
SMN aftershave lotion, EdC

The full Santa Maria Novella works this morning to really polish my face after yesterday’s shave, just a luxurious experience taking my time as the is no rush. Now sitting on the patio enjoying a coffee in the shade from the bright morning sunshine, it’s going to be a glorious day! Off out for Sunday lunch with family later, hope you all have a great day.

28 July

Mitchell’s Wool Fat
Simpson Chubby 2
Blackland Vector
Schick Proline
Proraso Sensitive balm

8A529EEE-6055-4A43-85D0-0202A204B88B.jpeg
A superb Sunday shave, no frills, just good accoutrements. The black handled platinum fibre Chubby ate up the new Wool Fat and produced a wonderful lather with ease. The Vector, which looks like a surgical instrument, performed a surgically close two pass shave and I’m left comfortably smooth.

Sunday 28 July

Finally, settled weather! Just the job to enjoy a settled shave. This was duly done using PILS Thor’s Hammer. Mind you, first time of using I was a bit underwhelmed as it seemed very mild but it has a very narrow band width shaving angle and needs to be angled off the cap not the safety bars. However adding a couple of shims increases the shave angle band range and improves the overall effectiveness.
I only did 1 pass wtg and some pick ups for a comfortable dfs finish. I don’t always look for bbs, giving my skin a chance to recover :ROFLMAO:

Have a great day fellas!

IMG_9430.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom