SOTD: Saturday 31 August - Friday 06 September 2024.

Good grief… Mountford Hall. Saw one of my first ever gigs there… Camel… about 1973/4.

That brings back memories.
I love Camel! 1974 was their second album, Mirage - a favourite of mine.
Even as they started to go more pop-rock towards the end of the seventies and into the eighties they were still writing good music in my opinion. All the prog bands went that way really or had to pack it in as tastes were changing.

Gentle Giant was also excellent although an acquired taste perhaps (even one of their album's names reflected that) and they did a good job with the same transition in my opinion. I don't think the fans agreed though.

Wednesday 4 September
Continuing with my artists club razors and the top notch Feather pro guard, today with the Hawk A plate. Trying to reduce my collection I put it up for sale a while back, but had no takers, I would’ve been stupid to sell it. It is a fabulous razor. The observant of you will notice the Darwin style handle. It’s the DLC Yaqi clone which they call the Chippendale! Memory serves me right these were a bunch of fit guys who I believe entertained hen parties, not that I have ever seen them live, but let’s not go there today :ROFLMAO:
Have a great day, fellas!

IMG_0770.jpeg

Wednesday 4th September
1000019534.jpg

General Brass - Schick Proline P #3 - Zenith 506 Olive Wood - Lea Classic Soap - Lea Classic AS - Aloe Vera Gel

04/09/24
Signature September
Pre - Sainsbury's Luxury Soap Fig and Jasmine
Brush - Vintage Culmak Plus - Mühle 23mm Classic Silvertip
Soap - Signature Soap Valentia
Razor - Gillette Slim Adjustable H3 "Travel set"
Blade - Vintage Perma-sharp Supreme
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Tonyschin's Lime E45 / Argan oil Balm
A/S - Aramis Tuscany EDT
Wk36 (5).jpgWk36 (5a).jpg
A break from SEptember for my Birthday shave with my Birthyear Slim (Well it has to be done really).
I do enjoy using this Travel Set and today was no exception, a crackin' shave today starting with a wonderful lather mixed up with the re-knotted Vintage Culmak and the Brilliant Signature soap. A great post shave finishing with a nice splash of Tuscany, a real special splash for both Mrs TC and myself.
We should have a good day out today ending with a nice restaurant meal.
Enjoy your day all.

04/09/24
Signature September
Post - Cold water Rinse
A/S - Aramis Tuscany EDT
View attachment 124829View attachment 124830
A break from SEptember for my Birthday shave with my Birthyear Slim (Well it has to be done really).
I do enjoy using this Travel Set and today was no exception, a crackin' shave today starting with a wonderful lather mixed up with the re-knotted Vintage Culmak and the Brilliant Signature soap. A great post shave finishing with a nice splash of Tuscany, a real special splash for both Mrs TC and myself.
Enjoy your day all.
Happy birthday @Tony'schin have a good’un

04/09/24
Signature September
Post - Cold water Rinse
A/S - Aramis Tuscany EDT
Enjoy your day all.

A most bodacious of birthdays to you young man...a birthday video to take you back

04/09/24
Signature September
Post - Cold water Rinse
A/S - Aramis Tuscany EDT
Enjoy your day all.

Many happy returns of the day Tony, may you have many more!

04/09/24
Signature September
Post - Cold water Rinse
A/S - Aramis Tuscany EDT
Enjoy your day all.

Happy Birthday GIF by The Simpsons

Birthday greetings,Tony. Have a wonderful day/night. Enjoy your meal with your good lady.

Last edited:
04/09/24
Signature September
Post - Cold water Rinse
A/S - Aramis Tuscany EDT
Enjoy your day all.

Happy Birthday Tony

Back
Top Bottom