St James of London

Tried it yesterday - Lathered wonderfully with a great scent. The shave was excellent too.

Highly recommend the Cedarwood and Clarey Sage (intended for use with a brush, not the brushless type).

Might get round to posting full review later on!

Chris

I boght some of this from TKMax too, allong with the ot towel mask, it really is great. The smell is strong and lasting on me and the brush. My girlfriend loves it too. Bonus.

C

Ahh come on man it was only a fiver! How many times does she come back from the shops with an 'Oh but it was on offer' unnescecary item.
You should have made her smell it, then she would have bought it FOR you. :mrgreen:

C

It's not the fiver. It's all the previous fivers and a lot lot more. Also the way I have taken over five large cabinets with my shave gear.But you are right. I'm going to stand tall and look her straight in the midrift and say "Have you seen this cold cream? It can also be used for shaving". ;)

I picked up a jar of this today, smells great and nicely packaged.Looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.

I must admit Mano' until now I have not hidden any shaving purchases from the boss. However I have had my most recent aquisitions sent to work not purely for convenience re. collection but so they can just 'appear' in my collection! ;) I'm getting paraniod probably!

My girlfriend doesn't mind my hobby (er Obsession) in fact she has a look in my cupboards or my bit of the wardrobes and says ah more "soapies" :mrgreen: in a sexy hot Dutch accent.

I sent my wife for some as she was shopping again. She picked up the brushless type :evil: It wont last the week out. Smells great and the shave was smooth, but not much fun without the lather. She said there were loads. Some at RRP £35 was £7, dont know what it was tho

Tried this again last night and im afraid in my opinion its crap.Dont know if its what im doing but seems to dry my face out and despite 3-4 passes left with loads of stubble spots.Only been de shaving 3-4 months now but love the soaps much more than the creams i have tried..

Back
Top Bottom