St James of London

1. How come my TK Max has no shaving stuff. I have read that TK max sell TOBS stuff, I've never seen it in my local store
2. I have St James Collection Shave Stick, which I really like

. How come my TK Max has no shaving stuff. I have read that TK max sell TOBS stuff, I've never seen it in my local store

They do.. just at random times.
Ive found that you really need to pop into TKmaxx every time your passing as they have some very random stuff in there.
Ive found Vulfix creams , Omega brushes , All the Taylor stuff , Burts bees stuff , St James , King of Shaves... the list is endless.

Most of the stuff is obviously clearance or 2nds tho as the packing often leaves something to be desired... So i expect stuff lands in store as and when they get it.
No predictions, just luck.

I love this cream, works great and smells nice as well, as said before, you have to keep looking in tk max as things just pop up as if by magic, bought the kent shaving bowl/soap and taylors lemon/lime cream last week which only set me back £12 for both.

I bought a tub of this cream last week as well from T K Maxx. It is made by Potter and Moore, and judging by the post code on the box, it is the same people who make Real Shaving Co products - Creightons.

The cedarwood and clary sage is a very good cream for a brush, they also do a matching aftershave/cologne which is an oil based atomiser.

The brushless version is mandarin and patchouli which I like the smell of, but doesn't lather as well.

Here is a link for you to purchase directly if you like it.

http://www.beautyatcreightons.com/engine/shop/brand/St+James+Of+London

Martin

Back
Top Bottom