Super-Max blue diamond alternative?

Ah, EuroMax ... same as SilverMax ... and StarMaxx? SuperMax look-and-feel alike, anyway. They're still in business.

I think actually it was a Vertice startup: https://www.verticeglobal.in/products

So many maxes about it's confusing.

I'm still wondering about the punchline on the Euromax 100 box, ""Cryo" Sputtered Platinum Blade". Maybe it's one of those mysteries of the universe I've heard about.

I'll look up Silver-Max later.

I found Silvermax but only the half blade single edge is in stock. the full DE blade being sold out for example at Fendrihan.com (USA). The cheapest half blade is on Amazon UK at £4.99 for 2 x 100 sold by Shave Factory. The box is almost identical to the Euromax box and has the same "Cryo ..." punchline. Looks like @Pigh is correct in that existing stock is being sold and not re-stocked.

I found the Sharp Titanium and its sister blade, the LO Titanium, to be very similar to the old SuperMax Titanium blades.

Connaught Shaving (no affiliation) has some Supermax Blue Diamond for sale. Postage is on top at cost but most of us will know the incredibly fast delivery service and great customer service. I just picked up 50 for £6.60 plus postage.

Also picked up 200 Shark Stainless as I think they're a very good blade and they have an offer on at the moment.

Maybe I should be affiliated!

Reactions: PHR
Back
Top Bottom