What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[IMG]

[IMG]

Waiting on this Mint NOS C.V Heljestrand Eskilstuna Mark 32 6/8th Arriving from Germany..I Got it for a Real Good Price..These Can Go for Crazy Money..First One I have Seen Going for a Decent Price for a Long Time..There was Only One Other Bidder on it & I Sniped it the Last Moment..The Original Box Looks Freshly Opened as Ya Can See..
:D

These are Outstanding Shavers..
:kar:

Billy..
:chores016:

Thought I was going to get a parcel of Swiss Pitralon delivered from the Netherlands. But sadly the seller contacted me after taking my payment saying that they are unable to ship after shave (with alcohol) from there to the UK. If anyone knows a source here in the UK or someone elsewhere that is willing to post overseas, do let me know.

Thought I was going to get a parcel of Swiss Pitralon delivered from the Netherlands. But sadly the seller contacted me after taking my payment saying that they are unable to ship after shave (with alcohol) from there to the UK. If anyone knows a source here in the UK or someone elsewhere that is willing to post overseas, do let me know.

Here you go my friend

Here you go my friend
You Legend! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom