What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may struggle to get one. They were released in the US and sold out quite quickly. Given current postage chaos, it may be a quicker and cheaper option to get him a vintage Schick or PAL? A 'want to buy' on the BST may highlight something?

Normally I'd try and sell you something at this point but I don't actually have anything for sale :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for that saves me struggling to find something difficult when it's for a gift not too far away will keep an eye out on flea bay for maybe a pal or Schick see what I find or may even consider the supply

Damn it! I cracked the handle on my favourite personnally knotted boar brush this evening. My attempt to repair it got epoxy all over the handle and so that nasty mess just went in the bin ...

Meanwhile, one AliExpress order later and I'm patiently awaiting the arrival of a long handled shaving brush (handle only) which my favourite piggy will drop straight into.

Art of Shaving Sandalwood shaving cream and cologne. I bought the set mainly for the cologne, which has become a favorite. I probably won't keep the shaving cream.
XvtjCW9.jpg

Whole range of stuff ordered over the last couple of weeks to expand the cupboard at the budget end. Without exception they were chosen as a noob from advice or comments on this forum (y)

CELLA Shaving Soap | 150ml Bowl
Luxury Shave Cream From Gentlemans Face Care Club - Sandalwood
DURU Lemon Cologne
Proraso Refreshing Pre Shave Cream x 2
4711 Aftershave Lotion Splash

Yaqi 24MM Sagrada Familia Black/White Tuxedo Brush
Yaqi 26MM Mysterious Space Color Handle Tuxedo Brush

Whole range of stuff ordered over the last couple of weeks to expand the cupboard at the budget end. Without exception they were chosen as a noob from advice or comments on this forum (y)

CELLA Shaving Soap | 150ml Bowl
Luxury Shave Cream From Gentlemans Face Care Club - Sandalwood
DURU Lemon Cologne
Proraso Refreshing Pre Shave Cream x 2
4711 Aftershave Lotion Splash

Yaqi 24MM Sagrada Familia Black/White Tuxedo Brush
Yaqi 26MM Mysterious Space Color Handle Tuxedo Brush
Excellent choices!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom