What made your day a good one

A bottle of whiskey from Mrs Satanfriendly and now this without asking. I always said I wanted another after selling one years ago but didn't quite expect this.
Beautiful guitar! Brings me back to when I was trying to play about 10 years back... had a cort evl x4. Nice guitar but my wrist was too stiff to play it.. so ended up giving in and letting it go hah

but my wrist was too stiff to play it
Tv Land Ooo GIF by Throwing Shade

A bottle of whiskey from Mrs Satanfriendly and now this without asking. I always said I wanted another after selling one years ago but didn't quite expect this.

YEAH!

I'm a Tele man as well, been looking at getting some new pickups soon for my one.

I'm not sure whether they have sorted it out now, but the model you bought had an issue with the bridge saddles being in the way of the string loading and it was a nightmare to restring. I think they should have sorted this issue out, but keep an eye for it when it's brand new to see if it has been addressed.

I presume it's been bought from Peach Guitars, who are one of the best in the business so I presume it'll be perfect.

Anyway congrats on your impending NGD!

Back
Top Bottom