50% off at Beauty@Creightons

Darn it just spent £33. At least the missus will be happy as she's got some stuff in there. Love Creighton's website, such good value.

Ordered some Truefitt & Hill Shave cream & cologne balm - nice spot and thanks to Shemen for the code.

Just got to find a bit of space on the bathroom shelf now.....

Will hopefully use it at the weekend when it gets delivered. I've got a tub of the Clarysage one and just bought the mandarin one. The cream is excellent stuff. It jumped in cost to £15 during a rebranding recently so to get it for £7.50 is a bargain. I got the Clarysage when they were doing a clearance of the old branded stuff and I got that for just £4.

Just ordered £35 of stuff, with all the discount codes I actually only paid just over £15.

Used the AP15 code as well as following them on Twitter which got me a further £15 off!! So that's £70 (full price) worth for just £15 - feels like Christmas has come early!!! :icon_razz:

Jonty said:
Just ordered £35 of stuff, with all the discount codes I actually only paid just over £15.

Used the AP15 code as well as following them on Twitter which got me a further £15 off!! So that's £70 (full price) worth for just £15 - feels like Christmas has come early!!! :icon_razz:

Just tried the AP15 code, does not work, says coupon not recognized, too late! Didnt get anything off for following them on Twitter either :/

Cant alter your basket either if you want to change anything,

rolatruck said:
Just tried the AP15 code, does not work, says coupon not recognized, too late! Didnt get anything off for following them on Twitter either :/

Coupon not working for me either. Have contacted them about it. I couldn't alter my basket either, but it seems sorted now.

harmoni said:
rolatruck said:

Coupon not working for me either. Have contacted them about it. I couldn't alter my basket either, but it seems sorted now.

I sent them an e-mail today as well, have to see what they say, still cheap with the 50% off though.

Back
Top Bottom