Acquisitions 1 July - 31 July, 2016

Here they are btw: :)
e25q0.jpg

Brings to mind a line up of hairy fetishes. :p

The postman just delivered a package from Canada (posted 14th July, so 7 days door-to-door; not bad). It contains my long-awaited Wolfman WR1-SB in polished stainless finish. I haven't decided on a handle to use yet, but will probably start with a UFO Kaiser (long). Although I'm still a "light head, heavy handle" acolyte, I might spring for a titanium handle from somewhere, just for a change.

Attachments

• Wolfman-TR1-SB-0001.JPG
    Wolfman-TR1-SB-0001.JPG
    625.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Wolfman-TR1-SB-0002.JPG
    Wolfman-TR1-SB-0002.JPG
    405.4 KB · Views: 26
The postman just delivered a package from Canada (posted 14th July, so 7 days door-to-door; not bad). It contains my long-awaited Wolfman WR1-SB in polished stainless finish. I haven't decided on a handle to use yet, but will probably start with a UFO Kaiser (long). Although I'm still a "light head, heavy handle" acolyte, I might spring for a titanium handle from somewhere, just for a change.
Well done, very nice indeed I'm still in a state of disbelief from last Saturday, I was on the list, then I found out I was no longer on the list and now it was a lucky dip!!!!!!
But please don't let that take the shine off your purchase, I'm pleased for you. Enjoy

Well done, very nice indeed I'm still in a state of disbelief from last Saturday, I was on the list, then I found out I was no longer on the list and now it was a lucky dip!!!!!!
But please don't let that take the shine off your purchase, I'm pleased for you. Enjoy
I've been watching the discourse on that, and can well understand your feelings. I joined for mine in July 2015, and it then seemed straightforward, albeit a long wait. Thanks for the nice sentiment (even if through gritted teeth!).

I've been watching the discourse on that, and can well understand your feelings. I joined for mine in July 2015, and it then seemed straightforward, albeit a long wait. Thanks for the nice sentiment (even if through gritted teeth!).
No honestly I am pleased for you and I will be trying again. No gritted teeth, life's too short to remain angry. All the best.

Back
Top Bottom