Acquisitions 1 June - 30 June 2016

I thought you were a straight man through and through Jamie!

Lovely looking thing.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I certainly am Paul although I've always had a thing about the Pils razor so I ordered it directly from Pils, it's a stunning looking razor especially in the polished stainless steel, I don't mind having the occasional DE shave.

5b69db806882be7207ac3f3efea6c091.jpg

The new kid on the TOBs block which crept in unannounced this week.

Will test and review over the next few days. Amongst the ingredients there is actual aloe vera

I certainly am Paul although I've always had a thing about the Pils razor so I ordered it directly from Pils, it's a stunning looking razor especially in the polished stainless steel, I don't mind having the occasional DE shave.
Be interesting to know what you think of it.

I had the Ikon 'tribute' (ahem) and it was a bugger for blade loading.

I suspect the Pils will be better all round. It's a stunning looking shaving iron that's for sure.

I suspect the Pils will be better all round. It's a stunning looking shaving iron that's for sure.

I had the same Paul, the Pils is so much easier to load up. Machining is a bit tighter.

My wife was over in Cheshire Oaks today and very nicely she bought me two L'Occitane Cade shaving creams, Cade and Cedrat shower gels from the outlet store. What a wonderful lady she is. And I get to see her again in just over one week.

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know there was a L'Occitane outlet store at Cheshire Oaks. :)

Paul I really enjoyed the way the razor shaved use it wth a new Feather blade, one thing I noticed the angle is quite different from any other DE I've used once you find the angle it's quite easy and away to go, and the polished handle is easy to hold even wet just don't get soap on the handle water is fine I found it nice with quite a heft beautiful looking razor superbly finished.

Back
Top Bottom