It's been a while but this month saw a few new additions to the den:

Weishi TTO razor.
Phoenix & Beau Sanskrit shaving soap.
3x Arko soap sticks.
Semogue 620 brush.
Brush stand.
Alum block.
Arko Gold Power "aftershave cologne".
2 packs of blades to try (Rapira Swedish & Personna Platinum).

Last edited:
Been slightly bit by the vintage avon aftershave bug, my mum used to be an avon lady so I've got an excuse - rocketing back through memory lane courtesy of the smell of Wild Country and Tai Winds.

Stirling "Glacial" MITA (Limited Run) & Glacial Lemon Chill ASB

MITA__16230.1461438279.800.800.jpg

Glacial_LC_PSB__76489.1455385563.600.600.jpg

Soap of The Gods Jared
Jared-Jpeg-510x600.jpg
How does the higher mentholated MITA compare to the original? Very very very much more menthol? Any issues on lather?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

How does the higher mentholated MITA compare to the original? Very very very much more menthol? Any issues on lather?

It's out for delivery today and i intend to test it out Sat., as tomorrow I've got my heart set on shaving with La Toja shave stick. I'm hoping it's well mentholated, I'm a menthol junkie, my favorite menthol kick is Chiseled Face Cryogen. I'll be sure to post up ounce tested. :)

It's out for delivery today and i intend to test it out Sat., as tomorrow I've got my heart set on shaving with La Toja shave stick. I'm hoping it's well mentholated, I'm a menthol junkie, my favorite menthol kick is Chiseled Face Cryogen. I'll be sure to post up ounce tested. :)
Thanks mate, yeah I love a pile load of menthol too, the original MITA is pretty strong on the menthol front.

I wanted an Ikon B1 slant DLC head but couldn't find one cheaply so I finally bit the bullet and ordered the Ikon shavecraft 102 slant head as I spotted it cheap(ish) That should arrive at some point this week along with some Personna Med Lab DE's
If the Ikon lives up to expectations then it's farewell to my Merkur 37c which has only been used a few times.

Thanks mate, yeah I love a pile load of menthol too, the original MITA is pretty strong on the menthol front.

It is a good menthol blast. I shaved with it this morning, I've made a shave stick out of it and very pleased with the ease and efficiency of use for this face latherer. I'm glad to be of help, most of my learning experience has been from sharing SOTD's with great gents like many on this forum. Sharing is fantastic even if we are oceans away. :)

SO bummed I missed the 20 min window when they were available... Sigh....
Let me know if you hate it :D
Yeah, they sold out really quickly. Just shaved with and... I LOVE it! It seems significantly more efficient than the Mongoose. A King Cobra is next on my list! [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom