Acquisitions - 31st to the 6th Feb 2011

A tub of the Prof's Formula 31 Almond and a very nice RED Flair Tip Rocket........... :D :D

Oh and I forgot I have some rare Soupor Irodiums made by Bocter and Hamble, Beyrdge, Hurry. Onglind. KU.............which may end up on B/S/T...... :p :roll: :roll:

An IKON courtesy of Father Ted with both the open and closed combs, along with a nice selection of blades.

A Vintage butterscotch Simpsons Chubby 2, I now have to Chubby 2's, how is that for greed?

A cake of Acca Kappa 1869 in a nice dark wood (maybe Wenge??), it is a 150g soap and the bowl is massive compared to my other wooden bowl soaps. Must take a picture of this monster, it is a beautiful piece of kit and I already have the cologne.

a brush from the usa that i will send to bejay for a new knot and a clean and polish once it arrives...cost 15 usd :D

il_570xN.214094591.jpg

sunburyboy93 said:
a brush from the usa that i will send to bejay for a new knot and a clean and polish once it arrives...cost 15 usd :D

il_570xN.214094591.jpg

That the century one? I've got one the same coming, won it 3 weeks ago, it made it to the UK but customs decided to open it through my address destroying the address so it got returned to the US.

FrenchBlade said:
Another one for my collection, mint & boxed:

[Max

Nice looking razor Max,

I may be wrong, but I believe there may have been two different blue ones offered. The one you have might be the darker of the two, and one not seen as often.

You ever use one of those things? I tried a couple shaves with one and it performed pretty much like a superspeed would. The long handle and balance was different of course.

I find various colored Lady Gillettes from time to time, but this is the only champagne one I've run across. Heh, it's set aside for my daughter's birthday for a back up to her blue one.

Martin

Attachments

• Lady Gillette 003.jpg
    359 bytes · Views: 54
Back
Top Bottom