Acquisitions Mon 2nd - Sun 8th May incl.

Marcel said:
moodymick said:
Marcel said:
An E2 Fatboy that needs some cleaning and polishing but is in very good shape, no brassing or plating issues. Some of the numbers are missing though.

Speak to Sunbury Steve, I'm sure he will sell you some numbers. ;)
:oops: :D
Was talking about the paint on the numbers of course

For the right price, the Greek will set you up with anything.

Marcel said:
Mikael said:
For the right price, the Greek will set you up with anything.
Even if I tell him that this particular fatboy originally went up to 11 instead of 9? Very rare :lol:

He then would sell you you the digits for 48 £ and buy the FB from you for a fiver :D

Yes that Milord is very nice.

I received 150 Nacets last week from Jason and yesterday a tub of Pre De Provence via Antdad (many thanks). On the second shave with it I have decided it is a very nice soap indeed. I like this more than the Provence Sante, both are great soaps but the scent and moisturising properties and scent of the Pre De Provence pips it for me.

Hiya,

Found a few more pucks of what looks to be my favorite shaving soap. Saw this small lot on ebay yesterday with a starting price of $7.50 and I contacted the seller about maybe doing a BIN instead of the auction. Nice woman that she is, I was able to buy all of em for $10 plus a few bucks for shipping.

These should get here in a few days and will go into the shaving arsenal for future use. The older Surrey version in quite unlike the since reformulated VDH product, and is one of the best soaps I've used over the years. I know this stuff looks pretty dull, but it's quite a little sleeper.

My lucky day,

Martin

Attachments

• surrey.jpg
    359 bytes · Views: 67
some more myrsol

20110506_001.jpg

Antesol massage
Formula K
Plasic shave
balsmic water

Oh and a russian knock off slim, and adjustable injector

The previously posted Fatboy with "numbers missing" turns out to be a very, very nice razor after only a short soak and a gentle brush with a soft toothbrush. All the paint in the numbers is there, the paint was mostly covered with old shaving soap.

Back
Top Bottom