Acquisitions - November 2022

A bit of a silly one; I wanted somewhere to store my razor to keep it from knocking about in the cupboard. Ordered a tin and some foam inserts from ebay (I love to tinker) but until then I thought it'd fit well in a glasses case. Shockingly, Specsavers will sell you a snazzy black leather and red felt number for £2! Happens to fit the Claymore Evo and a box of blades perfectly as well.

IMG_20221119_152043.jpg

A bit of a silly one; I wanted somewhere to store my razor to keep it from knocking about in the cupboard. Ordered a tin and some foam inserts from ebay (I love to tinker) but until then I thought it'd fit well in a glasses case. Shockingly, Specsavers will sell you a snazzy black leather and red felt number for £2! Happens to fit the Claymore Evo and a box of blades perfectly as well.

View attachment 96507
Just the job! I've used spectacle case's for razor's before when the original box was unavailable.

Paul.

What a crock of shite! That’s simply not Ingram despite what it says on the box. Three Pears? Ffs, too angry for words!!!

The shaving cream might be fine, but it's not Ingram, especially considering it doesn't contain any menthol. It's like Proraso Green not having menthol, or the Tabac Shaving Stick not smelling like a granny's purse.

IMO, it turns out the hoarders were right all along!

The shaving cream might be fine, but it's not Ingram, especially considering it doesn't contain any menthol. It's like Proraso Green not having menthol, or the Tabac Shaving Stick not smelling like a granny's purse.

IMO, it turns out the hoarders were right all along!
It’s more like brown sauce being red and tasting of tomatoes! THREE ARSEHOLES!!!

Vintage Shave Brush New 22mm Natural Boar Bristle Knot.

dl1BLYc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom