Acquisitions - October 2022

That looks cool. Apart from the misspelled "anodised/anodized"! Presumably takes normal DE blades, didn't the original one have different proprietary pins? Or am I thinking of something else?
Yep, they did and I have no problem snipping the blades so that they can be used. Everyone keeps copying the Original. We'll see how this one did in it's version. I LOVE the shave from my original with handle options.........MiYagi....Miyaki.......annodized.......anodized :ROFLMAO:
IMG_20221026_164516229.jpgIMG_20221026_164525709.jpg

It's Boycie who's really to blame, he kindly threw the Wave in when I bought the Excalibur.

What does Dunhill smell like? I think the logotype is so classy. But I mainly associate the name with cigarettes. Is it a tobacco scent?
Sorry missed the question on the dunhill , for me it is a bit of spice and wood if that makes any sense I am rubbish at describing fragrences.

It's Boycie who's really to blame, he kindly threw the Wave in when I bought the Excalibur.

What does Dunhill smell like? I think the logotype is so classy. But I mainly associate the name with cigarettes. Is it a tobacco scent?

cs-dic.jpg

Here I am back on this thread against my promise last month that I shan't be visiting. Actually I should have posted here earlier in the month due to some BST purchases but this time it was more of a costly expense. I decided to also give The Claymore a try, having experienced the crème de la crème in SE AC razor world (Mongoose, General, Vector)

1666954775438.png

Here I am back on this thread against my promise last month that I shan't be visiting. Actually I should have posted here earlier in the month due to some BST purchases but this time it was more of a costly expense. I decided to also give The Claymore a try, having experienced the crème de la crème in SE AC razor world (Mongoose, General, Vector)

View attachment 95499
50% off sale by any chance?

Reactions: ATG

View attachment 95499
I love mine. I’m seriously tempted to sell off a few of my DE’s as I love the shaves I’m getting from my SE’s.

Back
Top Bottom