Acquisitions - October 2022

Yeah they could have at least called it "Missy Miyaqi" or summat. I wonder how long they'll get away with that for.
Not for long if this statement on the Issey Miyake website is anything to go by:

Our company will continue to severely deal with businesses that handle counterfeit items and fraudulent businesses that threaten our customers’ peace of mind and security.

June 30th, 2021
ISSEY MIYAKE INC.

Good luck Yaqi! :ROFLMAO:

Not sure the 'misprint' excuses will 'wash' with corporate lawyers even on soap
I think we can mount a defense based on misunderstanding - the soap is actually a tribute to the seminal 1984 cinematic enterprise The Karate Kid - and the character therein - the cliche defying aged Oriental sage Mr Miyagi - as to the inconsistency in spelling - cf. atisan - we can put that down to a simple Wades/Giles transliteration error. The legal protection of fictional characters is notoriously problematic. :) - I.

View attachment 95402
So another buy from me because since discovering SE shaving I have had a new problem on how do I keep count on how many shaves each type blade has given, as they last a lot longer than my DE's and I do like to switch my razors about depending on my mood.
worry no more with my colour coded counters lol
They work great, I have been using a vintage clicker counter to track my blade usage. (16 shaves so far with my Kai Captain AC blade)

View attachment 95402
So another buy from me because since discovering SE shaving I have had a new problem on how do I keep count on how many shaves each type blade has given, as they last a lot longer than my DE's and I do like to switch my razors about depending on my mood.
worry no more with my colour coded counters lol
I have a lime green one :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom