Acquisitions - week Mar. 21st to Mar. 27th incl.

Ordered these online from Texas Beauty Supplies, had then delivered to my sister's house in Houston in time for my folks to bring them back over after their 2.5 week holiday there :D

IMAG0836.jpg

lagaffe said:
Ordered these online from Texas Beauty Supplies, had then delivered to my sister's house in Houston in time for my folks to bring them back over after their 2.5 week holiday there :D

IMAG0836.jpg

It must be the season arrived last week but not had a chance to post them.

20110323_001.jpg

pedro083 said:
lagaffe said:

IMAG0836.jpg

It must be the season arrived last week but not had a chance to post them.

20110323_001.jpg

Heh heh.... where did you pick yours up from?

Had a little trip out to an antiques fair this morning, straight after my night shift, so was a bit p****d off and tired, not really expecting much, but found all these. seller wanted £30, got him down to £25 and a free carrier bag !

The HD is obviously in an Aristocrat Box, so will clean up the box and either sell it or keep it as i may find another razor to go in it, the red tip needs repainting so need to match the colour, and well pleased with the #66 set as was gutted i missed the one Antdad was selling, the box on this one is dirty on the inside but will clean up well apart from the staining, the razor although dirty is in mint condition !

and a nice Schick with a butterscotch handle.

will be busy cleaning and polishing tomorrow..... :D

b5a6ef9e.jpg

f488ba4f.jpg

a05d9d60.jpg

d023984a.jpg

d4630d53.jpg

113baed9.jpg

sunburyboy93 said:
Had a little trip out to an antiques fair this morning, straight after my night shift, so was a bit p****d off and tired, not really expecting much, but found all these. seller wanted £30, got him down to £25 and a free carrier bag !

The HD is obviously in an Aristocrat Box, so will clean up the box and either sell it or keep it as i may find another razor to go in it, the red tip needs repainting so need to match the colour, and well pleased with the #66 set as was gutted i missed the one Antdad was selling, the box on this one is dirty on the inside but will clean up well apart from the staining, the razor although dirty is in mint condition !

and a nice Schick with a butterscotch handle.

will be busy cleaning and polishing tomorrow..... :D

Great find !! shame that I just can´t find Anything here :(

Hiya,

Got this ebay purchase today, and it'll go for a test drive tomorrow. I believe it's called a 'Bohin' (pronounced 'booahh......accent on the boo), but so far I can't find any info on the goofy thing (made in France). Seems to be in good shaving condition, with straight teeth, and overall good plating.

I bought this razor hoping it would perform like a mild open comb type, but who knows. It's got some decent weight, and the balance is a bit head heavy (which I prefer). I'm thinking the rounded teeth will feel good on my face, but I really have no idea right now.

We'll see how this works in the morning.....I'm cautiously optimistic.

Martin

Attachments

• Bohin 007 (Small).jpg
    359 bytes · Views: 70
Small birthday present to myself:

Tob's lemon and lime
Ogallala bay rum bonanza sample pack
Ogallala bay rum lime and peppercorns big bottle

And, man of leisure's fault this one, Mitchells wool fat soap, yes the one in the stylish White bowl.

This better be as good as you say it is Mol.

Oh and these, mrs pirates birthday pressie to me, for my blue flame maple top les Paul. Two irongear pickups. 7.6 k over wound blues engine for the neck, ( think kossof / slash) and a 16k ohm torque for the bridge, ( that one will make the 18 watter sweat)

Mrs pirate seems to know her pickups. Not bad for a girl who plays bc rich.

57c2f04c-4bac-476b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom