Aquisitions nov 1- nov 30

Got an English Ever Ready for £2, with some blades, and a tub of Proraso Green.

Also picked up this on Ebay for a tenner. The advert was for a Fat Boy type razor, but knew it was in the Rocket/Aristocrat Junior area. Can somebody confirm for me what it is? Whatever, its a fantastic shaver, and I think I have found 'the one' after using it for the last couple of days.

$_57.JPG
superspeed by the look of it

LeCoultre frameback with three blades. The blades have all honed up fine and the one I've shaved with gave a really nice shave. There is a really big smile on the blades, but very easy to hone, superb steel. Just need to finish cleaning the horn scales as they were a bit manky. Once that is done this will be a lovely set to own.
uploadfromtaptalk1448229988743.jpg

Sorry for the amount of photos but I'm pretty excited about having harpooned one of my white whales - and thanks to @N_Architect for giving up his for me :D

Emerging out of the dark pits of collecting and voe...smothered in secret sauce and draped in a veil of thinly woven unobtanium.....

65zv2u.jpg

A near-mint Schick Type O :)
(Making a little happy dance here)

2hmk84o.jpg

evcimq.jpg

ohiyyd.jpg

2wfmi4w.jpg

Sorry for the amount of photos but I'm pretty excited about having harpooned one of my white whales - and thanks to @N_Architect for giving up his for me :D

Emerging out of the dark pits of collecting and voe...smothered in secret sauce and draped in a veil of thinly woven unobtanium.....

65zv2u.jpg

A near-mint Schick Type O :)
(Making a little happy dance here)

Oh man I've been looking for one of those! Nice catch (bugger)! ;)

Back
Top Bottom