Are We Back To Normal Yet ?

http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=96

Did you read the thread posted a week ago?

hunnymonster said:
Mick - no smilies because you did a quick reply (I can tell because there's no separator line between your post and your signature) :angel:

Listen Sunshine:dodgy:, I have a MacBook, iMac, iPod & iPhone! I demand you make my technology more idiot proof - I want big colourful buttons, no alternative choices in the way of doing things and that you change the name of the site to something more suitable, like.... iShave;)

Hello Scotty, are you lost too? :-/

I also struggled to get into the Room at first, so it'll be interesting to see what happens next login time. Think I might have cloned myself in the process. Otherwise, it seems to have been a smooth transition and the software runs a sight faster, so well done chaps! :)

I had a bit of trouble logging in too, but I think that was because it is case sensitive and I've a feeling the old system was not.

I'm getting used to the smilies now. Think I might get an unhealthy amount of use out of this one :heart: Watch out boys!! :s

Arrowhead said:
Otherwise, it seems to have been a smooth transition and the software runs a sight faster, so well done chaps! :)

It seems to be running a hell of a lot slower for me. It'll be interesting to see how it is once all the kinks have been ironed out. Sure we'll soon get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom