Are We Back To Normal Yet ?

At the moment the view first unread looks like a little green arrow next to the thread title, the warning system was always there it just wasn't displayed before.

Boab said:
http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=96

Did you read the thread posted a week ago?

No I didnt.

According to my user info I have 178 pm's but I am unable to access them. Are they permanently lost?

I missed a few days and when I got back everything had changed. A bit of faffing about (password change, re-upload avatar) and all appears to be back to normal. The new look is good, it just takes a wee bit of getting used to

quattrojames said:
When you scroll down to the bottom of a page, is it possible to jump back up to the top? Or is it a case of just scrolling back up each time?

It was there but it must have gone during an edit, I will check it out.

It's still there, at the very bottom of the page, doh

I am looking to put a return to top button on each post though, much easier.

:icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_mrgreen::icon_exclaim::icon_exclaim::arrow::arrow::icon_confused::icon_confused::icon_arrowu::icon_arrowu::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_idea::icon_idea::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::my::my::):cool::p:shy::at::(:rolleyes::icon_idea::icon_redface::icon_exclaim::icon_mrgreen::icon_mad::icon_arrow::icon_cry2::icon_razz::icon_sad::icon_surprised::blank::icon_evil::icon_sad::icon_rolleyes::icon_surprised::-/

consider that, the smilies done :D, except hungry and shave which ill need to steal from the old board.

Back
Top Bottom