Are We Back To Normal Yet ?

quattrojames said:
When you scroll down to the bottom of a page, is it possible to jump back up to the top? Or is it a case of just scrolling back up each time?

Added a button called 'Top' which will erm take you to the top (not literally just the top of the forum page)
It lives next to the reply and quote buttons after each post:icon_cool:

Alternatively, if you don't mind reverting to the keyboard, press the "Home" key on your keyboard ;)

P.S. "End" takes you to the bottom of the page :)

Hax said:
... if you don't mind reverting to the keyboard, press the "Home" key on your keyboard ... "End" takes you to the bottom of the page :)
Thank you, much appreciated.

Soooo .... hypothetically speaking you understand, what do I have to do to boost the warning level which I've only just noticed? Not that I want to or anything, but is there a formal structure to this? Verbal warning; written warning; public dressing down; temporary ban; permanent ban; send Vinny round ... that sort of thing? Just wondering. :icon_question:

by law we need to give you 5 written warning to your home address signed by our HR lady before it becomes a ban :p

Robert Otten said:
Experienced some difficulties of the above kind. Lost all my PMs due to not reading the warning prior to the quantum leap. That's a shame since I was going to send a gillette to each of the mates listed in there.

Luckily you can still get at them for a short time http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=9111 :angel: :D

Back
Top Bottom