arko stick

Ok, this is getting ridiculous!

I can't stop using this stuff. :icon_razz:

I guess I'm an Arkoholic!

The scent really has mellowed and it's definitely a grower. I actually like the scent, far more than I ever did Tabac's.

I sense a bulk purchase coming on....

J

jhclare said:
Ok, this is getting ridiculous!

I can't stop using this stuff. :icon_razz:

I guess I'm an Arkoholic!

The scent really has mellowed and it's definitely a grower. I actually like the scent, far more than I ever did Tabac's.

I sense a bulk purchase coming on....

J

You can do worse! Great little sticks.

hunnymonster said:
Amazon UK had 12 Arko sticks for about £15 delivered last week.... Still does in fact

Indeed they do, works out at £1.21 per stick including delivery, excellent value.

Mine arrived Friday, tried it same evening and the reviews about it here are well justified, an excellent product for very little money.

I emptied the remains of my Wilkinson Sword bowl and sliced 2 Arko sticks into it, then pressed it down, the result will last me for months and I still have 10 sticks left.

I love the stuff. There, 'nuff said.

A smell you may or may not love, but no doubting it's lathering or moisturising capability. Price is a massive plus point, it's cheap as chips, but performs with the best of them.

There's no doubt it's exceptional value for money. I'm still not sure about the scent, it's not unpleasant (good job as the bathroom reeks of it) but it's certainly 'Marmite'.

However, its performance is second to none. I paid £3 for one and it's a bargain for that so for £1-odd if you buy a sackload it's a total no-brainer.

For the sake of balance, I hate the stuff. It absolutely reeks and although there is no denying it performs well, so do 100's of other products and many of those other products have the added advantage of smelling great too.

OK, there is also the cost factor, but I'm willing to pay the price for a more pleasant shaving experience.

My experiment with Arko lasted 3 shaves before I parted with it in a trade.

Back
Top Bottom