Attar/عطار

You two fargin bastiches are finally getting to me a little bit! Please ease back on posting stuff like this.......sheesh!
We had you at faeces ;) Martin I'm going to get your address of Carl and send some over to you buddy :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

He's not the only one you had at that point Nishster ! And Big Bro Bechet shall keep my secret address, well, secret.

JohnnyO. o/
Secret address? That whole handshake thing you had with Bechet, mainly over the location of Nessy will be tested ;)

Besides that send me you addy and I'll post some over to you :)

Just as long as your knowledge ceases at handyshakes I'm okay. And thankies ever so for what, in my charity, I shall choose to believe is a kindly offer to donate me the Elixir of Faeces with which to annoint my glistening jowls. You will, I'm sure, understand that such a scent, allied to my admiration for the " Veg " would have people on the train convinced I was doubly incontinent.

JohnnyO. o/

Just as long as your knowledge ceases at handyshakes I'm okay. And thankies ever so for what, in my charity, I shall choose to believe is a kindly offer to donate me the Elixir of Faeces with which to annoint my glistening jowls. You will, I'm sure, understand that such a scent, allied to my admiration for the " Veg " would have people on the train convinced I was doubly incontinent.

JohnnyO. o/
Ok I'll throw in some Tena to sweeten the deal also good for growing watercress ;) From memory was it not the feline piss that triggered your attention?

Ever so many of the exotic odours featured on this thread elicit my respect, bordering on horror. Great to read about, however my participation must end at that point.

JohnnyO. o/

Back
Top Bottom