August 2017 Acquisitions

The postman rang twice today:

f74204494e048428d4538c6bd92e55fb.jpg

7e77c6e5aae4509ec8ff68820cfedf20.jpg

After reading all the good talk and seeing Victoria's lovely pieces on SOD's, I had to get myself one!

Little Wren Pottery Shaving Bowl, glazed in natural brown with side swept handle for my left thumb to aid a comfortable grip.

As you can see it showed no mercy to the Coate's Superior Sandalwood it whipped up!
Thanks to @Ids 1984 for supplying the 6 Coate's creams[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic bowl you have there.:cool: Welcome to the club.;):D

Most of my significant dates are in the last 4 months of the year. I decided I wanted something a little unusual for those occasions and chose Strong N Scottish. Burning Peat Fire is my initial impression. Will be interesting to see how it performs!

Seriously, my favourite scent. Performance is insane.

If you like the scent, look to eBay for Nikura and their Cade essential oil.

Watching now....but will wait until I have tried the soap!

Get their Birch Tar onto your list, too.

I've bought a good number of their EOs ... in fact, bought a good number of OEs generally, and find theirs VERY good.

I hope you enjoy! I can't be the only one in the world ...

MT only put in really good things into their soaps. The Oxycedrus Juniperus Root Tar, or whatever it is, is basically Cade. It's strong. It's meant to be! It's wonderful ... if you like it.

Get their Birch Tar onto your list, too.

I've bought a good number of their EOs ... in fact, bought a good number of OEs generally, and find theirs VERY good.

I hope you enjoy! I can't be the only one in the world ...

MT only put in really good things into their soaps. The Oxycedrus Juniperus Root Tar, or whatever it is, is basically Cade. It's strong. It's meant to be! It's wonderful ... if you like it.

Might be worth adding these to some of my blander shaving creams in a bowl lather!

Back
Top Bottom