Barbaros TR-1 - Stainless Steel Safety Razor

Gentlemen, do you have any comments about the razor visually ?
For example the prints under the baseplate. Shall it be or not ? or what should be written what not ?
Any comments ?

Some quick comments that are highly subjective:
1) Wish the handle length was closer to 100mm
2) Would prefer a brushed/satin finish
3) If possible unique serial numbers on the razor
4) I rather like the print under the base plate, it reminds me of the Tradere:
1zf55b8.jpg

Last edited:
Agree - a matt finish would be very much appreciated (especially/definitely the handle). Possibly the difference between ordering one or not in my case. The handle length is pretty standard at 85mm so you couldn't really complain but I suppose the option for a 100mm handle AS WELL would be the icing on the cake. Just a limited number of styles initially though in order to keep costs down.

If it could be engineered so as to be viewed as a replacement/substitute for, say, a Weber then that would please many. It might become iconic. The Weber (head) is gone. It's no longer. Yet people still wish they could buy one (ideally one with straight rails, not wavy ones). The Weber was realistically priced. Perhaps it was so underpriced that accounted for the makers to cease production....there wasn't enough profit iin it? But to produce such a thing outside of the USA and in the EU would be a great idea.

I would buy a new Weber if it was offered to me. If this becomes the new Weber....I'll buy one. Maybe you should market it as such...and price it to sell in good numbers rather than become an exclusive collector's piece?

Back
Top Bottom