Barclays Premier League.

I know its his boyhood team and all that, but Liverpool can't call on a 32-year old to score 20+ goals and cover for Suarez, Rickie's done well at Southampton and all that but CL and the Prem is a different kettle of fish.

So, Utd finally get the first win of the season under van Gaal, he's still persisting with 3-4-1-2 system it seems (haven't seen the game today yet). Who plays in that no.10 position though, Rooney or Mata?

Good to see us Gunners competing with City but we really shouldn't have conceded that header from Demechelis. Great goals by Wilshere and Sanchez but again guilty of full-backs pushing on too much and getting caught on the counter. Flamini can't do all the defensive work by himself, would've loved Alex Song back!

As for Chelsea they look good don't they? Fabregas playing in blue is like seeing an ex go out with someone you don't like. Diego Costa looks like a player doesn't he, 7 in 4 games or something? Way better than Torres haha.

The Chelsea vs Man City game should give a better indication if they are title contenders, they do look good so far, Fabregas and Costa connect well.

Good to see Wellbeck off the mark, although I was never 100% convinced about the signing. If he goes on to do half of what the great Thierry Henry did I'll be pleased. Ozil needs to show more class more consistently.

Thought Liverpool would win down at West Ham today, oh dear.

mr..bean said:
West Ham United FC 3 - 1 Liverpool FC

Ho, ho, ho!!! Come on you irons!

Okay, apologies to Liverpool fans on here but as you know, we NEVER beat Liverpool!!!

Tonight I'm forever blowing bubbles!!

Missed matches and results today - you could have knocked me over with a bubble when my wife told me the score! However, I won't say 'onward and upward' too soon: we've had results like this before and they've always (sadly) proved to be the exception, rather than the rule...

... that said, it did bring a BIG smile to my face (again, apologies to all the Liverpool supporters out there). :icon_cheesygrin:

Funny how it goes... United were going to win the league (depending on which paper you read) after last weekend's 4-0 over QPR... then today happened :p

They completely fell apart yesterday, watched the highlights and being 3-1 up as well, was a total disaster.

Just read Debauchy is now out for 3 months, where's the cover if Mertesacker or Koscielny get injured and Chambers is playing RB? I do not trust Monreal in the CB position!

Back
Top Bottom