Barclays Premier League.

As a neutral, that was one of the best second halves I've seen in a long time. Palace are a determined unit at the moment and you underestimate them at your peril. That said, I'd have liked Liverpool to win it this year so I'm a bit disappointed.

:icon_cry2:

:huh:

:mad:

really blown it now, why-oh-why for the love of the wee man
were they chasing the goal difference instead of shutting up shop.

Bloody typical!!:mad:
3a5dce948f723958d5577b6899d87ae4_zpscce1ec0b.jpg

Well no end of season last day drama, guess with their strike force City deserved to win it, Gerrard may never get another chance to be a Premier League champion now.

Yaya Toure unhappy because City didn't wish him 'Happy Birthday' and wants to leave the club... what a farce. Surely this has to be some sort of lame plot by his agent to have him sold without requesting a transfer?

After this weekend Spanish teams (club and national) will be holders of every major football trophy, that's worth a cake just for their modesty.

DPTC said:
So Liverpool have signed Rickie Lambert, my question is how is he going to fit in around Suarez and Sturridge?

As a gutted Southampton supporter, I think Lambert will mostly be a bench warmer, coming on in Premiership matches when European matches are close in order to rest others.

Back
Top Bottom